Moving out

~ Annabelle's POV ~
2 weeks ago was my 18th birthday. I am ready to move out. I have been looking at some small houses. I don't want an apartment!
*kncok knock*
"Come in!" It was my mom. "The company will let us do a vist if your favorite house."
"Really? Yes when can we go?!"
"Tomorrow at 4:30."
"Perfect! Thanks mom!" I hug my mother.
I am so exited to be able to be at my own place! I deiced to make a youtube video.

"Hey guys! It's Anna! But if you didn't know, it's Anna! Ok Today I got the news that the house I wanna by is available! that is the best thing right now! And i was think about getting a tattoo! I want it on my wrist right here." I show the camera. "I don't know what I want though so comment down below who you think! I will also be be doing a #askanna tomorrow so just tweet me and I might answer your questions! So that's it! I love you all your all beautiful and stay strong! Muah! " I give kisses to the camera. I cover the lens with my hand.

"Sup Mama J!" That's Alyssa right on time!
She barges in my room and flops on my bed.
"I heard the house you want is available!"
"Yep I'm so excited to go see it tomorrow. You wanna come tomorrow?"
"I can't me and Luke are spending the day together."
I don't really like Luke but she does so whatever.
"Okay that's fine, I also need your help getting furniture if I get that house ok?"
"Of course!" She punches me in the shoulder.
"Ow! What was that for?!"
She laughed. "I saw a punch buggy on the way here!"
"How, what? You live next to me!"
"I don't know..."
"You are such a derp!"

We talk about what are are going to get for my house all day

"Girls! Dinner!"
"COMING!" We yell in sync.

We walk down the stair to the smell of pizza.
"Pizzia!" I yell and run in to the kitchen. I try to take a bit of the one on the counter but my mom slaps my hand away.
"I want pizza..." I say under my breath.
"That one is mine," she explains. "Your making your own!"
"Oh, yay!!!" We both run in and make our mini pizzas.
Mine had mozzarella, garlic pesto, and basil! Yum!
Alyssa did regulate pepp and chesse with bacon.

After dinner Alyssa, my mom and I talked about my dream house.

"Bye Anna!" Alyssa, orAlys as I call her, game me a hug. "Bye Mama J! See you later," My mom have her a hug and a kiss on her head.
My little sister, Addison, was at a friends house. So it was just me and my mom.
"I hope I can get that house,"
"I do to honey, it's late let's go to bed."
"Ok I love you," I give her a hug and a kiss and walk up the stairs to mg room.

My room was kinda plane. But when I move out it's going to be beach theamed! I love the beach, and penny boarding. My favorite board was my light blue one with baby pink wheels and screws. It's my baby!

I decide to get on twitter.
I scroll threw my news feed. Lot of people comment and retweet. I see Ricky Dillion tweeted: #askricky soon!✌️
I like Ricky Dillion. And his group O2L. I like them I'm not crazy for them like most girls. I think I will catch up on my O2L.
Today was Thursday day! Jc day. :)

~*~*~*~*~*~
NEXT DAY

~ Anna's POV ~
"Honey wake up,"
"Huh,"
"I have to got to work today. I will be home by 3. Ok?"
"What time is it? "
"8:30,"
"Ok, bye love you."
"Love you too," She finishes.
She leaves and it 8:30. I hate mornings!
*1 hour later*
I wake up starving! I walk in to the kitchen and make fruity pebbles. I call Alys.
One ring... Two rings...
"Hello?"
"Wanna come over?"
"Ya,"
"See u in a sec, bye"
"Bye"

I take one bite and she walks in.
"Hey, hungry?"
"Yep," she pours a bowl of cereal and eats with me.

Me and Alys are 2 years apart but we are the world best friends! She would actually live with me when I move out but she can't yet. But we plan on having week long trips to my house.

"Wanna help me get ready?" She asks.
"For..."
"Day with Luke,"
"Oh ya. My shampoo is under the sink!"

*

"You look amazing!" I say after we are done.
I straightened her hair. She is wereing a yellow sundress and white Keds.
"Perfect! Thanks," I hug her and she goes to her house.
It's 1 o'clock.
I start getting ready.
I shower and blow dry my hair and wave it. I put on my white flowy starbucks top with my high waster shorts and black vans.
Buy the time I'm done my mom is home. She gets ready and we are ready to go. She drives us there to meet with the real estate agent.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"This place is perfect!" I spin around in the empty living room.
"Well I think we have a deal?" The real estate agent asked.
"I think so," my mom says. they shake hand and all I can do is smile.