Surprise.

Sam's POV
Tonight I am going to surprise everyone at the O2L house. The only one who knows is Kian. I really hope Alyssa is happy to see me. I know I like her but after her break up with Luke, I'm worried I might slip up or something. I like her to much to hurt her. I stress too much.
Ok, so Anna and Jc are together. Conner and Cassie, Kian and Andrea. Ricky is seeing a girl named April. Trevor is a single pringle. I'm trying to get her to like me.
I ride to the house. I was really nervous. I stand at the door.
Knock knock
Kian opens the door. I walk in. I see Alys, Anna, Jc and, Andrea on the couch.
"Sam!" Alys yells. She runs up to hug me. I hug her back. I love feeling me in my arms. She is just so cute.
"I'm glad your back," she said. I notice everyone is in there signature style. Alys had a white sweater that said gangster of love on it. With leggings. Anna with her tie-dye sweatshirt."
"Missed you all!" I hug everyone.

After the movie.

"Alys?" I ask. Me and her were sent to go get more man n cheese at the store.
"Yep?"
"If I left. Would you miss Me?"
"Sam, I have missed you this last week."
"Alyssa, I'm going to be honest I missed you too."
"Aww," what should I say... We are just about to get to the store.
We get off out boards and walk in.
"What kind of Mac n chesse does Kian want?" She asks.
"Um, this one," I pick up Velvetia. (Sorry if I did not spell that right :/ )
We buy it and skate back outside.
"Alyssa, I I'm going to just say this, I like you,"
"Um, Sam I like you too."
"I was just wondering, if you go on a date with me?" I as so nervous. She looks at me so suprpised. She losses her balance. She falls in to the grass.
"Oh my gosh are you ok?" I ask her.
"Ya," she giggles. She was laying in the grass on the sidewalk.
"Let me help you." I lean over.
"No," she rolls over in the grass.
"What," Is she saying no to my date offer?
"I don't wanna get up, come on lay down it looks cool. Look at the sky."
"Ok," I lay down and it looks so cool!!!
"Sam,"
"Yep,"
"Would you lay here with me and forget the world," I don't know what to say to that. I wanna say yes but how...
"Alyssa, will you go on a date with me? "
"Oh, ya yes!" She laughs.
"I would love to lay here forever with you but I think Kian is missing his mac."
"Ya," We skate to the house.
"Where have you two been?" Jc gives us a check grin.
"You are such a perv," We laugh. "Here is your Mac n chesse!"