Never be alone

Whenever I miss you, I just close my eyes and tell myself that you're just far, you're never gone. I remember that we're laying under the same sky and that we might be gazing at the same stars. Then I imagine having you next to me. Sometimes I can even feel your breath next to my ear or hear your heartbeats.
It only makes me realize, at every time, how much I want you in my life. I want to prepare you coffee, and get my morning kisses. I want to wake up to your face against the morning sun, and to lay down beside you at the end of every tiring day. I want you at the night time when you're so tired and worn out from the work, but you still manage to love me and do things with me. I want your random kisses and surprises. I want to cook with you, prepare our favourite meals and take good care of each other. I want to prepare pop corn with you, then watch a movie without it cause we failed at preparing it. I want to stare at your eyes and smile cause I'm so proud to have you. I want to gaze at you because you're so fucking precious to me. I want to hug you so tight for long minutes, so tight you'd feel my nails pinched in your back. I want you to never give up on me, and to never take my love lightly or think twice about how genuine it is for you. I want you to trust me, and to feel that you can tell me anything and everything. I want to be the one you go to when everything else feels bad. I want to be the one for you.
I know that only this distance is keeping you away from me and nothing else is. And I hope we'll be able to make it out. I believe in us, and I believe in the power of love. I will never give up on you, and I'll never give up on us. I love you.