Waves

Devastated, I rested my head back and I just watched the rain through the car's window. I closed my eyes to listen to the relaxing sound of the rain, and a dark blue ocean appeared. An ocean that seemed wildly angry with its big waves that aggressively kissed each other and seemed to let out some sad cries.
I found myself in the middle, sitting in a tiny boat. My arms wrapped around my legs, and my head rested calmly on them, with an expressionless face. But deep inside, I felt so hollow, and a melancholy feeling haunted my whole while my mind was busy wandering to the unknown. As the waves splashed against the tiny boat, tears ran down my cheeks.
The cry of the waves grew louder and I felt a sort of communication, as if they comforted me. I raised my head after noticing that I could not hear the cry of the ocean, and a pretty view surprised me : The heavy clouds disappeared and the dark gray sky turned into a pastel sky, washed with pink and pale orange.
The waves looked incredibly beautiful with the reflection of the pastel sky spread all over the surface. Everything looked harmoniously pretty.
I looked at the water and the bottom seemed so close. Finally I felt the boat slowly settling as the waves kissed the sand. I was on a beach and everything was fine.
I sat down, exhausted, and chose to watch the waves that were leaving, calmly.
I woke up when my sister, brutally, opened the car's door. I must've fell asleep looking at the window. But this dream... I'm sure it was not a coincidence. I think that was my mind, giving me a companion and telling me that everything will be fine. My gray sky will become pastel, and the waves will help me fill this void. All I need to do is to allow myself to feel the pain, to let it wash every inch of me so I'd all go away.
So thank you dear waves. I promise that everything will be fine, and I promise to visit you from time to time.