Chapter 25, Breakfast Zombie

Underswap was made by P0pcornPr1nce, but was adopted by the community

Error is made by Crayon Queen, also known as Loverofpiggies

Gztale is made by Golzy

-----------------------------------------------------------
Trinity was the first to wake up, she slowly sat up in her bed and yawned, she looks at errors bed to see him still sleeping there, she giggles and gets off her own bed, she stretches a little before going outside the room "heya, good morning kid" "good morning ganz". After they greet each other, they walk over into the dining/living room, in this room, it's possible to smell someone cooking in the kitchen, they both sit down at the table, after a while, error walks into the room as well, looking kinda like a zombie. "You still tired dude?" "Yyyeeeaaahh" "pfft, sit down" error slowly walks over to the table and sits down in a chair "your like the walking dead right now" "nuuuu I'm nooot..." "pfft, I bet you just need some food in your system to wake up". "Yyyyeeeaaahh, foooood" Toriel then comes in with plates of pancakes and eggs, she puts one plate in front of each hungry person/skele, she puts the last plate in front of the empty chair and she sits in that chair. Everyone starts eating, clearly enjoying their food. After they finish, T gets up and takes all the now empty plates to the sink in the kitchen, then comes back to the table, error seems more awake now "glad to know you finally are awake" "yep" "so when we going?" "how about right now". "Ok but let me say goodbye first" she looks over at Toriel and ganz "it was nice to meet you both, I hope we can meet again" "same kid, same" "be safe out there and be careful my child" "k, bye miss tori, and bye ganz" error summons a portal and he walks into it. T waves at ganz and tori before following error, the portal closes when she passes through, after one second, someone tackles her from behind, she doesn't know who it is so she struggles "h- Trinity! It's me, blue!" she stops struggling "geez, don't tackle me then blue, you scared me". "I'm sorry but I freaked out when i saw you and error were gone, I thought you both left me here" "blue, I'll never do that, and he better not try to do it himself or I'm bugging the heck out of him for the rest of his life" error just rolls his eye lights and just stares off into the distance.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Yay, blue is back, the little blue marshmallow! And error was a breakfast zombie apparently, pfft, i can relate, im groggy every morning when i wake up so ye, anyway, have fun, be safe and stay awesome!