Chapter 74, Emergency

Error is made by Crayon Queen, also known as Loverofpiggies

-----------------------------------------------------------
                           Timeskip
                                 -----
After the party, everyone went back to their homes, rooms and familys, T insisted that everyone just go home and she will clean everything up herself, many protested but she convinced them to go home to relax and rest, right now she's taking down the banner, using a ladder to help reach it, when she suddenly has a intense headache. She grips her head and wobbles, the ladder starts to shake, making her start to tilt to the side, she then starts to fall, but then, blue strings catch her, she doesn't see who it is since her headache is forcing her to scrunch her eyes shut, she keeps griping her head as the headache continues to persist. Error grabs her, he then teleports to a different room in the castle, it's completely white like most of the halls, however, this room has medical and scientific tools and also patient beds, he lays her down on one of the beds and rings a bell in the corner, a door opens and a big pink, cuddly looking creature with blue eyes looks in "get professor Burnice, quickly!". They nod and run back out, Error watches T worriedly, after a bit, a small, floating rabbit like creature comes in, they have red ears that are in a shape of a V, like a sort of crest, they also have large blue eyes, the rest of their body is cream colored, except for their three-fingered hands and two-toed feet, which are also red. The last notable thing is the two winglike tails on their back, which is presumably the source of what's allowing them to fly, they come in with a clipboard, they look at T and immediately puts it down, they quickly go over to her "what happened?". "I don't know, I was just gonna check on her and I saw her falling, I caught her before she hit the floor but she seems to be having a headache" "do you know what caused the headache?" "no, I don't know! I would have said something if I knew or had an idea!". "Alright, you don't need to shout at me" she examines T, she sighs "what is it?" "well, it's not from a physical cause...however...that means that HES responsible for making her have this major neuralgia" "so..." "we can't do much about it, at least, not right now" they both look at T, she's still gripping her head, the headache still persisting, Burnice sighs "I hope this stops soon...".