Chapter 80, Soon...

Timeskip
                                 -----
It's been about a week since T discovered Guaio taking the food from the farm and bringing it to Ejder, they've both been very well since then, Ejder has gotten much better and Guaio has been helping in the village, currently, T is yet again going through some reports. Thankfully since Guaio has been working, he hasn't caused any trouble again, so that lessens the pile by quite a bit, there still is some problems that are there however, she sighs, she has been at it for hours, and has started to get a lingering headache for some reason. She puts the reports down and gets up, she needs some time to herself, lately, nightmares have been plaguing her, constantly, and nothing works to prevent them, and she knows exactly who's to blame for it, she teleports out of the castle and starts walking away from it, she goes far, but not far enough that she can't get back on short notice. She eventually stops and sits down, she closes her eyes, letting herself rest, she's been really tired and sleep deprived, and she knows everyone will notice soon, she breathes in and out, until she slowly falls asleep, the dream she has is blank, white, nothing, though she can tell she isn't alone as it seems, she doesn't need to turn her head to tell who it is. Once she feels them form and appear behind her, she sighs "hello again, Loki" "AH, GLAD TO KNOW THAT YOU DON'T NEED TO SEE ME TO KNOW IT'S ME" "what do you want" "YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT" she shakes her head "you'll never get it" "WELL IF I CAN'T GET IT, THEN I KNOW WHAT I'LL DO INSTEAD". "And what is that?" "YOU'LL FIND OUT SOON ENOUGH" "very well, then we'll see what happens" "INDEED, NOW, I THINK YOU SHOULD WAKE UP NOW, THEY'LL BE WORRIED IF THEY SEE THAT YOU ARE GONE" "Yeah..." "THEN, WAKE UP!" as soon as he yells that, she wakes up with a start. She then trys to breathe slowly to calm herself, as soon as she does, she teleports to the throne room, just in time as well, because then, someone walks in, Inflaze, one of the teachers in the school in the village, and also one of the few humans here, she is strict and punctual, but she is a kind-hearted soul at times, especially with the kids that are very shy and quiet. "T" "yes miss Inflaze?" "are you busy at the moment?" "no, why? Is there something the matter?" "not quite, but I need a break from teaching, I need to tend to my kids and husband at home, he's been sick for a while and leaving them all alone lately has begun to make me feel a bit paranoid". T nods  "you can have a break, take as long as you need, I wish you and the rest of your family well" "thank you..." "your welcome, I'll be sure to have someone be in your place until your ready to go back into it" Inflaze nods and leaves the room, smiling, T goes and sits down, hoping to go through a few more reports before it's dark.