Chapter 50, Spider Sweet Spider

Underswap was made by P0pcornPr1nce, but was adopted by the community

-----------------------------------------------------------
She teleports to underswap to see the young pair of skelebros, she goes over near muffets and sees carrot trying to calm his baby brother down, she walks over to them, carrot looks at her and smiles when he notices her "he hasn't eaten yet?" "no, he has, he just won't stop crying...". She looks at blue "can I hold him?" he nods and hands blue to her, she rocks blue softly and hums a lullaby, blue stops crying and looks at her, smiling, she smiles back and continues to hum and rock him, til he falls asleep, she hands blue back to carrot "I have an idea, wait here" she goes into muffets. When she goes in, she goes straight to muffet "excuse me muffet" the purple spider turns around to look at T "ah, T my dear, what brings you here today? Warm milk again?" "actually, I'm here to ask something, and explain about why I've been getting warm milk alot". "Ah, I see, well, go on dearie" "well, do you know of the two skeletons here in Snowdin?" "I do, paps and sans are absolutely adorable" T smiles "well, I've been getting the warm milk for sans since he's still a baby" "aww, that's very kind of you to do that for them" "I can't let sans starve, or paps" "what do you mean?" "well, paps and sans are homeless...". Muffet gasps "how did I not notice before..." "paps never said anything about them being homeless before, he didn't want to bother anyone" "well that's just terrible" "so I had the idea that you could take care of them, I know your running this place but-" "say no more dearie, have them come in". She smiles and nods "I'll have them come in right now" she waves to muffet and leaves to tell paps to go inside "hey paps, muffet wants to talk to you" "really?" she nods "just go right in, and take sans with you" "alright" he goes into muffet's, still holding sans. She waits outside for him til a bit later, he quickly comes out, joy in his eyesockets, he hugs T a little "thank you, how did you convince her?" "all I did was tell her, now, I need to go but I promise to come visit ok?" "ok, bye T" "bye paps" she teleports back to the anti-void yet again, planning her next visit with them.
-----------------------------------------------------------
K done now, there will be two more chapters at least left of adorableness before another thing happens so keep in mind of that, and thanks y'all for reading up til this point, it's good that y'all enjoy this and i hope to keep that up, anywho, have fun, be safe and stay awesome!