Chapter 20-

Patty's Pro-

It's been two days since everyone was back to normal,and it was actually easy to be around each other. There was no tension between us,because we all made up. It was nice to know that things were actually going back to normal.

I was laying on the beach reading my book when I heard a little kid crying. Looking up from my book there was a tiny boy, about the age of 4 laying on the floor flat out crying. I looked around and saw that there were no adults around. He got up and there were bruises all over his knee's from what I understood when he fell.

"Are you alright?" I asked bending down to him. I know I probably shouldn't be doing this to a random child,but I felt like I just had to,he was crying. 

He didn't answer,instead he latched onto me wrapping his arms and legs around my body. This unknown child was latching on to me. He was lightly sobbing into my shoulder.

"I can't find my mommy" he sobbed in my shoulder.

"Well,erm.Here.I'll take you back with me and we'll call the front desk so you can find your mommy. How's that sound?" I asked rubbing the child's back. He nodded and looked me straight in the eyes and let a small smile creep at his lips. I looked at him,his dark brown hair,his deep brown eyes, somewhat like Zayn's eyes. He was an adorable kid matter-a-factly. 

Picking the unknown child up and gather my things from the car I took him to the hotel room. I set him down on the couch and put the tv on.

"Here,sit here. I'll be right back" I told him and went to go find Zayn. I walked through the bedroom doors and there he was. My boyfriend sprawled out on the bed fast asleep.

I walked over to him and started to shake him.

"Zayn,wake up" I spoke rather softly. She stirred a little then opened his eyes. Once he saw I was there in front of him a huge smile crept on his face.

"Yeah,well. I have a problem sorta" I explained and his face fell into confusion. I pulled him up and led him into the living room relieving the small boy.

After explaining the whole story to Zayn we tried to call the front desk but nobody could figure out who his mother was,and nobody had called for him. The little boy's name was Dylan,but he could figure out how to say his last,so that didn't help much at all either.

Zayn and Dylan were playing outside on the balcony with water balloons,every time Dylan got hit with one he would tumble over in fits of laughing,so therefor I heard alot of screaming between the both of them. I walked out onto the balcony where they were playing,and they both stopped and looked at me,soaked with water.

"I'm going to go down to Kristina's room,see what she's up to. Your okay to stay by yourselves right?"I asked raising my eyebrows. From what I've seen so far Zayn was pretty good at watching a 4 year old since he isn't that old himself. Even though Zayn and I had just gotten back together,I trusted him again,and I really hoped he trusted me again too. We've been acting like nothing ever happened,and I like that,being reminded of the bad things that I did in the past always scared me.

They both nodded in agreement,even though the question was directed more towards Zayn,and went back to playing their game with water balloons. I walked out of the hotel room and strolled over to Kristina's. 

Everything between me and her probably got us closer,we learned to accept what we did was wrong,and move on with it. We forgave each other and everything went back to nornmal like it was when it was my birthday. We were so happy then,and then it got bumpy,but now it's happy again,and I really hope it stays that way to be honest.

As for Harry,him and I haven't really talked much since I had made my decision. I knocked on the hotel door,waiting for someone to open it. Soon enough the door bursted open and revealed Kristina.

"You are never going to believe what just happened." I said walking into her room as she closed the door behind us.

"What?" she asked flopping down on the couch.

I sighed and began to tell her everything that had happened today.

--

OHMYGAWD GUYS I'M SORRRY,I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE AGES.

This chapter is crappy,BUT I'M SORRY.So I'm going to write a better one for the next chapter(;

MWAHAHA,UNTIL NEXT TIMEEE BYEEEEE(: xx