Chapter 19-

"Zayn" I said knocking on his hotel door. "Zayn,open the door" I sighed still knocking.Nothing.He hated me.I turned my back to the door and sat against it. I could feel the tear coming but I refused to let them out,how could this be happening to me. I'm so stupid,I broke his heart to be with one of his best friends, he has every right to never talk to me again. I had feelings for Zayn,really strong feelings actually. But then there were those little feelings for Harry,it's just so hard.

I felt a tear stream down my face,I was crying. I can't cry I'm a bitch. I heard a noise then I fell back looking up and seeing Zayn. He half smirked at me,while I just layed there rubbing my head.

"Are you alright?" he asked helping me up. He looked gorgeous actually,he was wearing grey sweats with a blue and white striped tank.

"Yeah,I'm fine." I trailed off trying to get myself together.

"I'm sorry Patty." he said softly looking at him. Why was he sorry? I was the one who cheated on him with one of his best friends,and now I'm hurting and I can't even have him back because he's with my best friend,which I haven't seen in a while.

"Why are you sorry? I'm the one that's supposed to be sorry,and I am sorry. I'm so stupid and I can't believe I did that to you." I pouted looking down at my feet.

"I'm sorry,for not putting up a fight for you when I should have. I'm sorry for faking to date Kristina to get you back. I'm sorry for just everything.." he said lifting my chin up and started speaking softly again. "I honestly have really strong feelings for you,and I just wanted you to know. When we broke up I didn't know what to do,but I really want you back Patty. Heck,I need you back" he spoke softly.

He wasn't actually dating Kristina? Every ounce of me wanted to be mad at them,but I just couldn't. How could I be mad when he just poured basically his whole heart out to me. I did have strong feelings for Zayn,and if we were to ever get back together than I wouldn't make the same mistakes that I made the first time, I would be faithful,and be a good person. But the fact that I ruined Kristina and Harry's relationship would always haunt me,how could I be that person that ruined a relationship.

"Zayn..I" I stuttered not finding the words to say. I couldn't find any words to say. But then I just spoke without even thinking. "Zayn,I'm sorry..I'm seriously sorry for everything that I did to you,I'm sorry for everything that I did to us. Honestly when I was with you it was amazing,I have no clue what I was thinking. I seriously got caught in the moment,and I don't know why. This might not change things but I just have to tell you.." I said looking into his glossy deep brown eyes. "I..I.I love you Zayn.I have since when we first started dating.And I most likely always will,but I understand if you don't feel the same about me. I hurt you,I get that. I'm just sorry for everyth-" he cut me off.

His soft lips were against mine moving swiftly. It was a gentle yet meaningfull kiss that meant so much to me. Feeling his lips against mine felt so comfortable,and best of all,it felt right.

"I love you Patty" he whispered against my lips grazing over them before he pressed them back to mine. 

"I love you too Zayn" I said into the kiss. His arms snaked around my waist pulling me inside the hotel room, and sitting me on his lap on the couch,manageing to not break the perfect kiss that we were sharing. 

After a couple seconds we pulled away slowly and looked into each others eyes.

"Patty,will you be my girlfriend..Again?" he asked. This shocked me actually. I didn't think that he would want to be with me again but that fact that he forgave me for what I did was actually touching. 

I nodded and smiled biteing my lip. I wasn't going to hurt him this time,I was going to be faithful to him no matter what happens,nobody will bring us apart. And I would make sure of that.

"Make me a promise" he said softly looking into my eyes.

"Anything" I said barely a whisper biting down hard on my lip.

"Just,don't leave me. I need you Patty. I need you in my life" he pleaded. My grip tightened around his neck and spoke. "I'm all yours,forever and always Zayn" I whispered. A smile creeped onto his face causing me to smile along with him.

"What about Kristina and Harry though.." I asked suddenly worried about the two of them.

He sighed. "Their just going to have to talk it out I guess. Kristina was really hurt though,I think she still had feelings for him." he explained. All I could was smile. I was back with Zayn,in his arms again.

"Love,your smile is making me want to kiss your face off" he said laughing.

"HAHA DO IT!" I cheered kissing him.

HARRY'S PRO-

"You hurt me Harry.." Kristina said lifting her knee's to her chin.

"I know..And I'm sorry. I just don't know what to say. I want to be with you,but just not yet. I just need time to think." I explained to her.

She had came an hour ago,and we were just talking about us,and what we were and what we could be. But as of right now,all I wanted to do was just be friends for a while. I liked her,but I just need time to think about everything that happend. We did rush into things,and I was happy with her. But we couldn't be together as of now. Patty and I just broke up,and I still have small feelings for her. I have feelings for Kristina too,but I can't date Kristina when I'm not fully over Patty. It just wouldn't be right to her,and it wouldn't feel right for me to do that to her.

Patty and Zayn were most likely back together now. Zayn was always the kind of guy who forgives and forgets,but Patty is the kind of girl that wont forgive herself. But if they were back together then I would be happy for them.

"I understand..Friends?" she asked looking at me with a smile.

"Friends" I nodded pulling her into a hug. She smelt so good,just like coconut.

"Let's watch a movie" I said getting up and turning the tv on. We decided on some old movie and sat down on the couch watching it together. As friends.

--

ALRIGHTY GUYS! I'M BACKKK BITCHESSS!

I read over this whole story,and thought the ending was horrible. So I decided to just keep writing it. I'm going to be writing this one along with my other story called 'As Long As You Love Me' go read it(;

OH OH OHHH.And I mightt havee a little contest coming up,who knows?(;

Until next timee,stay gorgggg babess! xx