Chapter 18-

Harry PRO-

I turned around and saw that Patty wasn't laying there anymore. I got out of the bright blue pool,and decided to go look for her. I didn't know where to start looking, so I started with the beach. There she was. Kissing Zayn. My heart was broken. I thought she loved me.

"PATTY!" I yelled running towards them. They broke apart from each other and looked up at me.

"Harry.." Patty said with pleading eyes. I was just cheated on. I'm so stupid. I felt water dripping down my cheeck. Great I was crying.

Patty's PRO-

I saw tears streaming down his face. He was crying. I got up and ran. I just ran as fast I could. I didn't care where. But I just needed to get away.  

--

 I ended up just going back to the hotel room after 3 hours. I really hoped Harry wasn't there. I opened the door and walked in closing it quietly. I tiptoed into the bedroom and found Harry sleeping on the bed. Fuck. I should just talk to him. I walked over to the bed and poked him. He started to stir but didn't wake up. I looked deeply at his face. He had tear stains on his cheeks. Oh god. I poked him again.

"Wake up" I whispered. His eyes slowly opened.

His eyes were bright red. "Harry.." I whispered.

He just looked at me. "I'm sorry.." I choked out.

He sat up and I sat next to him. He wasn't saying anything. He just looked at me. So I just talked. "You and I..I just don't know..I mean-" He cut me off.

"Just be with Zayn,he makes you happy" He choked out. I looked at him confused. He chuckled.

"I see the way you look at him,your not meant to be with me,just because I have strong feelings for you doesn't mean we have to be together. Your hearts with Zayn,I get that." He said with confidense. Damn. I just smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you.." I choked out a whisper. Everything was finally just done.

Now I had to go and talk to Zayn. 

--