Chapter 13-

ZAYN’S PRO-

“PATTY!” I screamed after her but she wasn’t listening to a word that I had to say. She walked faster out of the door.

Liam was yelling something at me,but honestly I don’t even know what he was saying. He just broke Patty and I up. I didn’t care what he had to say anyways. I saw Patty pulling out of the driveway. Should I chase after her,or should I give her time? Before I could even think about it somebody pulled inside the house.

“Your an idiot” Liam said. I wanted to punch him square in the face. I was beyond pissed off at him.

I can’t believe he just pulled that shit.

“Im the idiot? IM THE FUCKING IDIOT?” I raged at him.

“ YOU JUST FUCKING BROKE US UP,AND IM THE EFFIN IDIOT?” I moved closer to his face and he backed up.

“Zayn,calm down.” Liam spoke.

“IM NOT GONNA CALM DOWN. DO YOU NOT REALIZE WHAT YOU JUST DID?” I shouted at him.

He backed away. Niall walked in. He looked at us and he looked terrified. “Zayn” Niall said in a soft voice.

“What Niall” I shot at him.

“Can I talk to you?” He asked.

“Sure,but Liam. We aren’t done talking” I shot at Liam and he nodded.

I followed Niall into the kitchen and Louis walked out. Poor Louis,he had to hear all of this and he wasn’t even part of it. “I have to tell you something” Niall said.

“Okay tell me?” I questioned.

“Promise you wont get mad?” He asked.

“Niall,just tell me.” I told him.

“Well,the only reason Liam yelled is because Harry likes Patty.He’s liked her since he met her. He just didn’t want to tell you I guess. So don’t be mad at Liam. Don’t be mad at anyone” Niall pleaded.

I couldn’t stay mad at Niall,I mean he was cute little Niall.

 “Im not it’s okay” I hugged him. “Thanks!” He squealed and ran away giggling.

That child is just I cant even.. I walked back into the living room and starting talking to Liam.

“Niall told me...About Harry” I said.

 “That was the only reason I flipped out like that. If you told me you liked her before Harry did,it would have been a different story. But in this case, Harry told me he liked her right after the meet and greet. I’m sorry.” Liam said.

“It’s okay,you were just sticking up for Harry,but I thought him and Kristina had a thing?” I asked.

“Yeah,their dating now I guess? But when she walked out of the room he told me that he really didn’t have feelings for her,so I don’t know” Liam said.

 “Oh” I didn’t know what else to say. Harry had feelings for Patty. What am I going to do?

KRISTINA’S PRO-

“Hey,is she here?” I asked as he Harry hugged me tightly.

“Yeah she’s over there” he muttered in my ear.

I like Harry,but honestly, I felt awkward with him. I just couldn’t wrap my brain around the fact that we were together. I just don’t know.I don’t want to hurt him. I walked over to Patty and gave her a huge hug. We talked for a little and then she went up stairs. I sat on the couch next to Harry.

“Kristina?”

“Yeah?” I answered.

“I have to tell you something” He said.

“Okay?” I questioned.

“Maybe we rushed into things to quickly? Let’s stay friends” He said slowly.

“If that’s what’s best I guess” I actually wasn’t even that hurt. I left. I simply walked out of the apartment and left. I felt my phone buzz and it was Zayn.

“Patty broke up with me..” I told him about Harry and I,and we both decided to meet up.

We met at a park down the road from where we both lived.

“Hey” he said while pulling me in for a hug.

“Hey,how are you?” I asked.

“Could be better. Patty broke up with me.I miss her already” he said.

“Yeah,Harry and I broke up too” I told him.

“I know why..” He said slowly and awkwardly.

“Why?” I asked.

“Harry likes Patty” He sighed. Wow. He liked Patty.  Zayn told me everything. He told me the whole story. We hung out at his house and I slept on the couch. We had come up with a plan, I was going to tell Patty that Zayn and I were dating,so that Patty would realize what she was missing.

I felt my phone buzz and I instantly woke up. It was a text from Patty asking where I was. It was go time. I totally set her up. I got an email reminding me that we were leaving for Australia tomorrow. Perfect. I would take Zayn and she would take Harry.This plan HAD to work. I texting her about Australia,and now we just had to wait and see what happens.

----

SOOO.YAY OR NAY? GAHHH <3 xx :*