❤️~||1||~❤️

~5 years ago~

•1st grade•

A new student was coming today. Kookie was obviously excited. He couldn't contain the happiness. As he was tapping the desk. He looked around for the new student. But he didn't come yet. The class hasn't started yet. He heard the rumor he was gonna come. Why hasn't he come yet?

Then he saw a little kid walk in the classroom. Kookie waved at the kid. The kid shyly waved back and sat next to Kookie. "Hi there!" Kookie smiled smile waving happily at the kid. The kid waved back shyly again. "My name is Jungkook! You must be...?"

"Taehyung" the kid said while smiling shyly.

"Wanna be friends?" Kookie asked while having his hand out, waiting for a High five. Taehyung high fived Kookie as they both laughed.

"Sure!" Taehyung smiled.

~Present~
•6th grade•

"Taehyung!" Kookie Yelled while running to him. Tae turned back, facing the younger. "Hm?" Kookie gave him a flower "I found a flower! I want you to have it!"

Kookie handed the flower to Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled and happily took the flower. He smelled the flower. "It's a Rose!" The smile grew bigger on Tae's face. "Thank you Kookie!" Taehyung hugged Kookie.

Kookie hugged Taehyung back tightly.

"You're an amazing friend!"

"That's why we're best friends!" Kookie responded happily.

"Come kids! Dinner is ready!" Said Taehyung's Mother.

Kookie sometimes ate dinner with them. And Taehyung sometimes with Kookie.

They've always done that since little kids.

"Coming!" Said Taehyung. "Join us for dinner Kookie!" Said his mother.

"Ok!" Kookie happily followed Taehyung.

~at dinner~

"Can Kookie have a sleepover?" Taehyung asked to his mother. The mother sipped on her wine. "Oh sure, honey!" His mother smiled warmly. Kookie's face lit up by that he's going to sleepover at Taehyungs tonight. Taehyung looked at Kookie with a bright smile. "Yay!" Kookie cheered.

~a week later~

•at school•

"Wait for me Kookie!" Taehyung ran to Kookie. Kookie turned around to face his Hyung. "Hyung! Hurry!!" Kookie and Taehyung ran to school. They were going to be late if they don't hurry.

They finally arrived at the school. Jimin was waiting for them. "You guys finally came!" He cheered. Taehyung almost fell until Kookie saved him. Taehyung leaned on Kookie. Kookie and Taehyung blushed. But Jimin was in a hurry. "Cmon! Hurry!"

They entered the classroom as the others ran to them. "You guys came just in time!"

"Let's go and sit!" Jin Said.

They all sat down. Namjoon was next to Jin, Yoongi was in front of Jimin, Hoseok was beside Yoongi, and Taehyung and Kookie were sitting beside each other. They were all sitting with each other.

Jennie came into the classroom. She was the most beautiful...but the rudest of all the girls. With her minions, Lisa, Rosè and Jisoo. They were walking towards Kookie. Jennie leaned down to Kookie "Hey Kookie~" She seductively Said. Kookie started to get shy and uncomfortable. He awkwardly smiled. "Hi Jennie..."

"Did you do my homework?" She asked.

Kookie started sweating. "I-i I didn't have time to do it..." Jennie's expression went from evil smile to pissed off. "What?"

Kookie swallowed.

"I didn't do it it-"

Jennie slammed her hands on the desk. "What do you mean?!" She yelled.

The others turned back. Taehyung stood up. He hated seeing Jungkook defenseless. And scared. Taehyung had enough of Jennie, as he stood up and stood in beside Kookie. "You should've been responsible and did your self. What are you? A baby? Do it yourself. Be responsible. No one is gonna do it for you. Now leave Kookie alone and ask your little minions to do it for you" Taehyung said with a straight face. He gave them the death stare.  Jennie laughed and the others did the same. "Hah!" She then put a serious face. "Hmph!" They walked off to their seats.

Kookie looked up at Taehyung. "You didn't have to Taetae-"

"Shh. When someone asks you to do homework. Don't. Stand up for yourself and fight. Don't let people put you down, Kookie. I hate seeing you like this I'll always protect you. We'll protect each other" said Taehyung nicely, his expression soft.

Kookie nodded and hugged Taehyung. "I promise to always protect you!"

The bell ringed and the class started

Kookie laid his chin on his hand.

Taehyung gave Kookie strength. He gave him happiness.

But one day...

He won't be there by his side anymore.