❤️~||3||~❤️

Taehyung's eyes widened by what just left Jimin's mouth.

Taehyung opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. He just stood there, staring at Jimin. "I-I" Taehyung exhaled. He bent down to Jimin's level. "Look Jimin. I don't have the same feelings for you. I have feelings for someone else. But I bet Yoongi does. You know why?" Taehyung leaned to Jimin's ear "he told me" Jimin gasped. Taehyung pulled away with a smile on his face. "Really!?" Jimin asked with his eyes lit up.

Taehyung nodded.

It was true

Yoongi didn't want Jimin to know.

But too late.

He already knows.

Jimin's face lit up even more. He gasped.

But then his face went to sad "I knew you liked someone else. But who is it?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung sighed.

Should he tell?

"Keep secret?" Taehyung asked

"YEEESSS!!!" Jimin happily nodded like a little kid.

"It's Jungkook...."

• • •

"WHAT?!" Before Jimin could say more, Taehyung covered his mouth with his hand. "Ya! Shush!"

Jimin licked his hand "ya!" Tae Yelled.

HE lIckEd hIs hAnD

"YOU UNCULTURED SWINE!" Yelled Tae.

Jimin bursted into laughter. Jimin fell to the floor and continued to laughed his ass off. Taehyung was just in disgust.

"Hey guys!" Kookie came from down the halls, coming towards them with Yoongi beside him. "Yoongi!" Screeched Jimin. Taehyung face palmed "gOoD aCtOr!"

Yoongi did a confused face. "What?" Yoongi did a death glare at Taehyung.

'Did he spill my secret?!' Thought Yoongi

"Yoongi can we go and walk around the park?" Asked Jimin really shyly.

Yoongi's breath hitched. "Y-yeah sure!" Smiled Yoongi, showing his gummy smile.

Kookie looked at Tae in confusion.

"I'll explain later!" Said Tae

"Ya sure bout that?" Asked Kookie jokingly

"Fuck you" said Tae jokingly

• • •

"Fuck you too...?" Kookie was confused.

But he still knew it was a joke. But in a way he was still confused.

Taehyung started to grin, and started laughing. "That's not how it works!" Yoongi groaned.

Jimin bursted into laughter.

Or will it soon?

In the near future maybe they will...