❤️~||5||~❤️

Crystal Snow
~ PT.1. ~
Vkook

It was finally Christmas break!

Tae ran out to the kitchen and took out the ingredients to make Christmas cookies. He always make them early. Tae paused before looking out the window. It was already foggy. Tae gasped as he grabbed his phone and texted Kookie. "Wanna come and bake some cookies?" He sent the text.

A few moments passed. A knock came from the door, Tae skipped to the door and opened it, revealing a completely covered freezing Jungkook. Tae hugged him tightly as kookie wrapped his arms around his waist. "You came!"

He showed his bunny smile "of course!"

They pulled away and Tae grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the kitchen "Let's give these surprise cookies to our friends!" Tae said as he jumped up and down. Kookie nodded "great idea!"

They started to bake...

Kookie was mixing the eggs with the flour, he pointed at the cabinet "can you hand me some cinnamon?" Tae nodded and opened the high cabinet. He got on tippy toes and grabbed it, but then slipped.

Before he could feel the back hit his back, he felt a hand on his back. He looked up and saw it was Kookie who saved him. They both blushed. They just kept staring at each other's eyes. Kookie's eyes sparkled as he saw the amazing looks of Taehyung, and so did Tae with Kookie.

Kookie cleared his throat and they eventually pulled away. Tae grabbed the cinnamon from the floor and handed it Kookie. "Here and thanks Kookie!" Tae smiled. Kookie nodded as his ears went red.

Damn was Tae's smile making Kookie forget how to breathe.

Tae noticed and just giggled "You're adorable when you blush!" Kookie hid his face. "Don't call me adorable"

Tae back hugged Kookie "Yes you are!"

Kookie blushed furiously "Let's continue with the cookies" he nervously laughed.

Tae also, once again, noticed and pulled away with a frown. Tae turned around and was about to grab the cookie cutters. Until Kookie spoke "Hey Taehyung?"

"Hm?" Tae turned around to face Jungkook. Jungkook opened his mouth by nothing came out. "Never mind..." he continued to mix. Tae did a confused face.

Hm

Tae grabbed the cookie cutters and they continued to bake the cookies.

~❤️~

They took out the cookies, as the other's were playing games in the living room. "It's finished!" Cheered Kookie. They sat on the floor, in front of the fire place and played a long with the game. Jin took a cookie and closed his eyes "mmmm~ its so good!" He smiled and dipped the cookie in milk. Namjoon was about to take a cookie until Jin fed him one. They both giggled.

Jimin was cuddled up with Yoongi, Hoseok was playing with Yeontan, and Jungkook and Taehyung were just staring into each other's eyes. Kookie took a cookie and fed Tae. They both giggled as Namjoon smiled at them.

Hoseok put down Yeontan and stood up "should we go outside and play in the snow?"

They all nodded happily "yeahhh!"

They put on their coats. But as Kookie was gonna put it on, Tae helped him put it on.

They both had each other's arms around their shoulders. They walked out to the snow. They started to have a snowball fight.

~❤️~

Tae and Kookie were walking around the neighborhood. The Wind Kissing their faces, the snow falling on their noses, the cold breeze wrapping around their waist.

Tae look at Kookie "I need you to promise that you'll hold my hand whenever I'm scared"

Kookie paused " yeah ok"

Tae started holding his hand. Kookie started to look around confused "what are you scared of?"

"Im scared if I let your hand go, you'll disappear"