❤️~||6||~❤️

Tae skipped to kookie's House, and knocked on the door. Kookie opened the door, he faced Tae with a wide smile. Tae waved and hugged Kookie. Kookie looked at Tae with a bunny smile. "Wanna go to the café that's near here?" Tae asked with a cheerful smile. Kookie nodded, he went inside to put his shoes and left with Tae.

~❤️~

"Woah~! This place is beautiful!" Kookie looked at the café covered with snow, the orange lights glowing in the beautiful night.

Tae and Kookie entered the café

Tae and Kookie entered the café. They sat down and looked at the half moon. They both ordered a Frappuccino. Tae sipped it and so did Kookie. They looked at each other's eyes. Kookie's glasses got foggy because of the drink. Tae giggled and cleaned them for him with his scarf.

Tae put on kookie's glasses for him. Kookie blushed a little, making Tae found it adorable and pinched his cheeks. "How can you be so cute without doing a thing?" Tae smiled. Kookie blushed a little more. "Stop~!!" He pushed away Tae's hands. Tae crossed his arms and pouted.

"Why do mean? Enjoy the moments my best friend!"

Kookie nodded slowly "Yeah..."

"Somethings bothering you?" Tae asked with a concerned expression

"Well..."

"You can talk to me Kookie! I'll keep a secret, I'll support you, and you'll always be my best friend and I'll be there for you. No matter how far away we are from each other!" Tae smiled and crossed his legs.

Kookie did a thin smiled, his face still sad.

"It's nothing..."

Tae held kookie's hand "you can talk to me"

"I said it's nothing."

Tae was shocked. He's never seen Kookie so serious before. He really didn't want to tell Tae about what was bugging him.

Oh if only Tae knew...

They both finished and headed outside. Tae was now standing on the bridge, that was in front of the café, that was on top of the river. He looked at the moon's reflection on the water. It was already starting to freeze. Kookie stood next to Tae "it's just that...one day we won't be together..." Kookie looked up at the moon.

"I'm also scared that if i," he held Tae's hand "let your hand go, you'll disappear"

Tae looked at Kookie.

He fought the urge to kiss him. 

It was the perfect moment.

But he wasn't sure if he felt the same way for him.

Let alone like guys too.

If only they both knew...