Katsuki×Fem!Reader: [Fantasy au] Beast Slayer Pt.1

Sooooo I managed to get some Wi-Fi so I'm trying to publish some oneshots, and I thought this one was really long so I'm dividing it on two. So enjoy Pt.1.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Katsuki's POV:

"Stupid Deku, always ruining my plans..." I keep muttering things under my breath, because this shitty face is always messing with my plans. I had planned to go to Hosu's mountain to go get me some more dragons, but stupid Deku got in my way saying it was going to be a difficult task, well not for me you stupid dumb hair.

"K-kacchan! You shouldn't go all alone!" "Well! WATCH ME YOU BASTARD!" With that I call my girl, "OI! IMA! C'MERE!" I whistle loudly and my dragon lands in front of me, lowering her head so I can climb up, i sit down in her neck holding onto her scales and giving a light kick, signalling her to fly. She growled at me and then started flying. After a couple of hours of flying we finally make it to Hosu's mountain, Ima lands and let's me get down, landing with a thud. I patted her head, "Good girl." I say smirking she starts looking around. I clasp my hands together, "Now, now..... where are the damn dragons here!" I hear footsteps somewhere in here, instinctively I get in a fighting stance, drawing out my sword. Then, an arrow flies right in front of me, digging in the rocks beside me. "COME OUT YOU SCUM BAG! FIGHT LIKE A MAN!" Ima roared loudly, ready to fight too, a shadow runs through the trees. "THERE!" Ima breathed fire, burning all the trees but missing, the shadow kept running just as it stopped another arrow came flying towards me from that direction, scratching my arm lightly and making it bleed. "STOP HIDING AND FIGHT!" Ima started running the shadow and I start running after her, she can deep into the forest, I can't keep up with her.

A voice spoke abruptly making me run faster tightening the grip on my sword. "HEY, HEY, HEY, SHHHH, CALM DOWN!" Ima calmed down listening to someone's orders. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING WITH MY DRAGON?!" I run to see a woman or a girl petting my precious girl. She's wearing a choker-like thing in her neck, some metal shoulder pads that connected with an armor like top that only covered her breasts and probably her back, there were some string falling from the top, then she had this tight pants, like, really, really short. She was also wearing some knee pads and boots, connected to her shoulder pads and the thing in her neck was a cape, bear skin... tsk.

"....good boy..." I hear her say while she pets Ima in the head. "What'd you think you're doing to my girl, you bitch?" She smirks and looks at me. "Boy." I furrow my eyebrows, she is making me angry. "What?!" She gives me a death stare and speaks up. "Its a boy..... not a girl." She says matter of factly, "And how would you know?, It's not your fucking dragon anyways!" She rolls her eyes and sighs, still petting Ima's head, that makes my blood boil, I start taking fast steps forward, towards her and out of nowhere she points at me with a sword and looks at me.

"And who do you think you are?" "I'm Katsuki Bakugo, the beast slayer" I stated, she then raises her eyebrows and retreats her sword, "Well I'm (Y/n) (L/n) and I am the beast slayer."

'Is she making fun of me?!"

"NO, YOU'RE NOT" she chuckles and stops petting Ima. "Fight me" she said calmly "What?" "Fight me, if you win, you can take your Dragon and any other dragon you want...." I was going to speak but she raised her sword walking up to me, "....But if I win, I'll keep your dragon and I can kill you." "Are you fucking kidding me?!" She didn't answered, instead, she gets in a fighting stance staring up at my eyes. My red eyes meeting her (e/c) ones, she smirks at me.

I throw a right swing at her, she spins in place dodging it, she gets a hold of my arm and hits me in the ribs with her elbow, the arm that is still under her grip before I can do anything she spins it and turns me over her shoulder throwing me in the ground. Now I'm angry.
I keep throwing punches but we either dodges or attacks me low, I grip my sword and swing it forward slamming against hers. After a couple of minutes I managed to throw her sword away from her, leaving her defenseless. "Not so brave now, bitch?" She laughs and begins jogging up to me, I swing my sword at her and she slides herself through the floor on her knees, arching her back down. She kicks my legs making me fall, but I stand up fast, I point my sword at her, she kicks it and presses it down to the floor with her foot. I let go of it and start using my hands again, but also my legs. She runs away and I go after her, "COME BACK HERE YOU DUNCE FACE!" 'This is a dead end she can't escape', she jumps on the walls and does a flip landing behind me, she grabs me from behind and climbs onto my shoulders tightening her grip. I walk backwards trying to make her let go of me, "LET GO OF ME YOU BAKA!", she then rolls herself to the front of my body, puts her hands on the floor and launches me forward with her legs.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" She stands up and pinnes me to the floor straddling my hips with her weight.
"I win" she manages to say between breaths, through her panting, I growl in annoyance and push her off of my body and she squeals in surprise. She then laughs and says, "We have a lot to talk about..."