Party Time!!!!

Trey⬆⬆⬆⬆

"Time to turn the F*#k upppppp." Candi said we walked out the house looking all sexy and shit. "Aaaayyye!!! Lets Get It." She yelled while trying to dance on her way to the car.

"Bitch if yo ass fall I ain't catching yo big head ass." I said locking the door to the house. I walked down the stairs looking all cute and ish. when i got to the car i had to stop and look at my reflection in the car window.

"Damn, that girl right there is to Sexy." I said out loud to myself as I opened the door to get in to get in the car. "Okay,lets go Turn the Fuck Up !!!" I said as we took off.

By the time we got to the party it was people lined up down the block. "Oh Hell Nah. I know this nigga don't think we finna stand in this long ass line." Tasha said while pulling out her phone. "Aye, you need to come to the door so that we can get in cause this line is way to long." she yelled into the phone. "Yea, okay. Then she hung up. "Y'all lets go he said he will meet us at the door.

When we got to the door to my surprise James was right there to greet us. James was a cool dude to be around. He was tall withe a muscular frame. He was fine with hazel eye, caramel skin tone and his arms and abs. Lord Please Help me. But let me stand back that was my girls Bae or wanna be bae.

When we walked in the party was already bumping. "Why y'all ass always late to some damn thing?" James said with a little attitude in his voice. "Y'all was suppose to be here a hour ago."

yea but we had to make sure our shit was together." Tasha said putting her arm around her bae. "And plus we were fashionably late," she said giving him a kiss making him stop. " Bae you have to admit you know we look good." she said pulling me and Candi towards her.

The way he looked at each and everyone of us I could tell in his mind he was screaming "Hell Yea!" It took him a minute to answer. "Yea, but yall was late. I dont care if you was late or fashionably late it's all the same damn thing to me."

"Okay, Jay. Damn we're here now. So calm yo ass down." I said with my hip. "Yo big head ass is blowing my high. I came to have fun. Can a sista do that?" I said with a attitude.

"Girl Imma slap yo smart mouth ass." he said with a smile on his face. " Oh and Trey was looking for yo ass." When he said that yo girl got happy as a mug.

Know Trey that's my boo. His light skinned dread haven ass was sexy. When every he came around I acted like a lil school girl. I know by now yall see that all I do is talk shit. Now dont get me F'ed up I can kick some ass if I need to but when his sexy self come around I get all shy and stuff. But when he leave I be talking again. Lol

With a smile on my face I said, "Y'all I'm finna go get something to drink." then I walked off before they said anything. I really dont even think they heard what I said, but I kept walking.

I went into the kitchen to get a drink cause if I was planning to get close to Trey I needed a little liquid courage. While I was filling up my cup I felt a slight tap on my right shoulder. I then took a sip of the spiked fruit punch and turned around. I was hoping it was not him but it was.

"Hey Angel." he said with his pretty grey eye's.

"Hey Trey. Wassup." I said breaking our eye contact by looking down into my cup.

"Nun, chillin. I was looking for you earlier but I couldn't find you." He said still staring at me. "Oh, you looking good to by the way."

When he said those words I started blushing and smiling. I was looking at everything in the room but him. "Thanks." I was smiling hard as hell at this point.

" You welcome. Aye you wanna dance or something?" He asked shyly.

"yea that would be cool." I said while grabbing his hand gently then leading him to the dance floor. I dont think I could have dont this with out a little liquid courage.

We danced and talked all night. Until my girls started cock blocking, but it was cool cause I could tell he wanted to get to know me a lil bit more.