Hang over We

Picture of keno ⬆⬆⬆

At about 4a.m. Tasha and Candi dropped me off at home. When I walked in the house I tried to make as little noise as possible because I didn't want to wake up momma. I was a lil tipsy so when I say I was bumping into shit and hitting my toes on shit and knocking shit on the floor it was crazy.

In order to get to my room I had to walk past momma's room so I decided to peek in on her. To my surprise she was not in there. At that point I was to drunk to really care so I went into my room and striped so that I could get ready for bed. As soon as my head hit that pillow I was knocked out.

************

Ring Ring Ring!" I heard the phone going off from across the room. From some reason the ring seemed louder than normal, but I got up anyway.

"Hello." I said sleepily through the phone.

"Girl, I know yo ass ain't still sleep." I heard my big brother Keno yell through the phone.

" Niggah, why the hell is you yelling? And yes I was still sleep until you woke me up out of my beauty sleep." I said irritated that I was even on the the phone at this time.

"Aye lil girl you better check your tone when I talking to me. It's almost 1o'clock." he said angrily. "Now where is Momma?" he asked.

"I don't know." I said rubbing my while getting out of the bed to go to the bathroom.

" What you mean you don't know? Ain't she in her room or somethin?" He said sounding a little worried.

" Like I said I don't know. Yesterday when I came home from school she was upset." I said walking out of the bathroom.

"Why was she upset?" He asked.

"Because, she got a letter from her job that she was being let go." I said

"Okay, then what happened?" Keno said getting a little irritated.

" I left and went to the mall with Tasha and Candi. We were gone for about an hour, but when we came back she was gone." I said now walking back into my room.

"Damn!" he cursed out loud. "Angel I need you to be safe,okay. Imma make some phone calls and I'll call you back later." he said "Is there anything else you need to tell me?"

"Well, when I came home from a party last night I look into her room and she still wasn't there." I said to him.

"Man, what the fuck! Okay Imma call you later." then he hung up

I put the phone back on the charger then I sat back on my bed. I just sat there thinking, then I opened my drawer on my night stand. That's when I saw the letter I forgot to read yesterday.

I opened it and started reading....

dear my baby Angel

I love you, baby. You know I would do anything for you, but right now I'm feeling useless. I can't provide for or keep you with the things you need. So I left. I feel that you can do very well for yourself while I'm gone. I will one day get the nerve to come back but until then I left you 500$ that I had saved under my mattress and the link card is in my top drawer. Remember I Love You, Honey.

Love

Momma

After reading the letter I could feel the tears rolling down my cheeks. How could she do this to me. She's supposed to love me, but she left me to fend for myself.

I felt numb to the touch. So I just layed back down in the bed and cried myself to sleep. I didn't want to be bothered or talk to anyone.

"I Can't Believe She Just Left Me....."