Game Time

It was about that time when we have to take care of business. I'm ready to get this money. We have been getting ready to pull this like for about a week know. I think it's time too put this plan into action.

   "Okay, y'all bitches ready?" I asked putting on my neon pink long wig. My Girl Tasha did her thang. She boosted hell shiit  for yeach of us. we had everything from dank sunglasses to  these bright ass wigs we was putting on.My girl did her thang.

    And don't let me forget my girl Candi. A few nights ago she called one her boo thangs and asked him to get her a old beat up car. Shit I didn't know my girl had it like that. This car looked like it was 100 years old. But hey we didn't need a new sexy car so this would do.

  As we got ready I felt like my stomach was in my butt. I pissed like six times and I was on my way to the bathroom again.

  "Damn girl, how many time is you gone go to the bathroom? It's almost time to got." Candi yelled from the other side of the bathroom door.

  "I'm coming out right now." I said washing my head and staring at myself in the mirror. "Lord, what have I gotten myself in to."

   Stairing in the mirror i got all of the courage I needed. My mom is M.I.A, my brother is in jail on a stupid ass gun and drug charge, and I have bills to pay. I am all alone. Well not exactly.

  Know that I think about it we are all doing this for a different cause. I have to take care of myself, the house and put money on my brothers books. Candi has to take care of her son and help out her mom. And Tasha, who yesterday just found out that her mom is sick with breast Cancer. Oh and she's also trying to take care of her grandmother who has Alzheimer's and her two little brothers. That's a lot that one person has to deal with but she's making it through.

  Walking out of the bathroom everything that we were about to do had a purpose. Lets go get this money!!!

      ******************

Sitting in the car in front of first national Bank. I was shaking like a leif but I was ready to get this over with. "Okay ladies we can do this. Everything that we do from this point on is for a reason and we all know what that is. Let's go in here get this money and let's be out." I said giving them a little prep talk.

  Me and Tasha got out of the car in our oversized hoodies and sweats. When we talked in we noticed that most of the workers were not there and there wasn't a lot of people in there. There was only one guard and his ole tall lanky as was trying to flirt with some female.

  "Tasha I want you to go flirt with him and give him this." I said handing her a water bottle that I had spiked with about three sleeping pilles that would have him sleep knocked out cold by the time all this shit went down.

  "Are you sure this is going to work?" She asked taking the bottle from me. I nodded and she walked away.

   When she walked up to him all of his attention was of the other chicken head and all on Tasha. The girl walked away with a little attitude. They talked for about five minutes and then she handed home the water bottle. And to my surprise he too the whole bottle to the head. Instantly it took its affect. He stumbled and she helped him to his seat. As soon as his but it that seat he was out.

  She look at me and gave me a nod. As a few people walked out it went into action. I walk up to a tell and calmly said, "if you move I will politely blow your fucking head off." She looked up at me and didn't say a word. "And if you press the alarm button I will kill your whole fucking family." I whispered, the look on my face said "try me." She didn't move.

  "Now what I want you to do is take me back to wear all of the money is. And I want the unmarked cash, not that funny money." She slid back from the chair and motioned for me to follow. When we got to the locker I threw her the duffle bags. " Fill them shits up." I said calmly.

  She did as she was told and didn't say a word. When she was done she slid the bags back to me. "Know this is what I want you to do. Give me your sell phone and go sit in the corner and count to 690." I said putting each duffle on my arm and one across my chest. Yes bish I got three bags. On my way walking out the back I mad sure to pull the fire alarm.

  When I got back to the car Tasha was already in the back seat with a big ass smile on her face. "Did you get all of the security tapes?" I asked as she helped me put the bags in the trunk. As soon as the trunk was opened I seen about 7 tapes. I looked at her and smiled and said, "let's get the hell out of here." Before I could even put my other foot in the car Candi drag racing ass sped off.

      *****************

I hope you liked it... Come on people tell me something. I need to kno how y'all felling so far.  Pleeeeaaaasssseeee!!!!!!!

With a cherry on to.....

   Vote.....

  Comment....

Bye Loves...... ❤❤