Not So Obvious...

"Thank you lord." I said as putting the rubber band on the last stack of money. I plopped on the bed and just closed my eyes.

"Naw naw naw, hoe get yo ass up its time to turn up." Candi said starting to jump in my bed. Looking up at her I wanted to kick her ass.

"Nigga, you got to take a nap now its my turn." I said rolling over and pulling the cover over my head.

"you ass should have went to sleep to. It ain't our fault you didn't go to sleep! Now get your ass up and go cook." Tasha yelled
"Man, y'all get on my damn nerves. Move out my way." I said getting up out the bed.
"So you mad now?" They both asked in unison.
"Yea whatever." I said sitting up against me headboard. They clam in in bed and started watching TV. "So y'all told me to stay up just so that we can sit I silence, watching TV?" I said with an attitude.
"Girl get outcho feelings." Tasha said walking toward the bathroom
Just as I I was about to say something smart my phones started ringing. "Hello." I said cause I didn't know the number.
"Wassup sis." Said the voice on the phone.
"Hey Keno." I said with a big smile on my face. "Where you calling from."
"One of the gaurds that I'm cool with let me use his cellie."
"Oh okay so..." Just as I was about to ask how he was doing their was a knock at the door. "Hold on bro let me go see who at this door. Imma give the phone to Candi" I said giving the phone to Candi.
When I looked at her to give here a phone she gave me a death glare. "Girl if you don't get this phone he wants to talk to you." Then I went to the door.
As I was walking down the stairs whoever was at the door knocked again. "Who is it?" I said walking toward the door. They didn't say nothing so I looked through the peephole. I didn't see anybody so I was finna go back up stairs when they knocked again.
"Who is it?" I said again. They still didn't say anything. "Okay so y'all wanna play." Getting a little attitude.
"Angie! Come get the phone, keno wants to talk to you." Candi yelled from the top of the stairs.
After handing me the phone she walked back in the room. "Yea."
"What the hell took you so long."
"Some kids was playing at the door." As soon as I said that there was another knock at the door.
Walking back down the stairs. As I got closer to the door they just kept banging on it. "You know what I'm going to kick some kids as.." I said sntaching the door opened.
"And who ass are you going to kick?" He said with a big smile on his face.
I almost dropped my phonr
* * * * * *
Who do y'all think is on the other side of the door?

Hmmmmmmmmmm..... I Wonder...

Find out in the next chapter...

Bye Loves.....