Game Plan

"Okay y'all we need to get this shit in order." I said out loud as we went over the plan again.

    "Okay Candi, your in charge of the driving."I said. "You have make sure the car is untraceable. And we need to have another car so we can ditch the first one."

   "Now Tasha I want to have many costumes so that we can't be recognized at all. Get as many as you can." I said looking her in the eyes. She looked a little scared. So I patted her leg yo let her know that things would be OK.
  "So what are bringing to this?" Candi asked looking at me like she had some type of doubt about my plan.

   "Well, we do need weapons. You can't just go in a bank and say give me all of your money and think they are just going to give it to you. We gotta have something thats going to make them think twice about pushing that goddamn distress button." I said serious as a heart attack. Then i broke the tension by putting a wicked looking smile on my face.

    Tasha and Candi looked at eachother then back at me. They then returned the same wicked smile to me letting me know that we all were on the same page.

   "I hope these muthafucka's is ready for what we are about t bring to they asses." Candi said with the biggest smile on her face.

    "Yea, these biches aint gone know what hit them." Tasha said letting the hood side of her come out.

    "Yea, Let's bring these stupid muthafucha's to they knees." I saidhopping up off the couch. Man I ready to take care of business and ready to tear shit up. LET'S DO THIS BITCH'S!!!!!!!!!!!

     Yall I need Help With the next chapter name...

     HEEEELLLPPPPP!!!!!!!