{1}

3rd person POV:

Albert woke up sweating after a horrid nightmare of a rust game. This happened quite frequently for some reason. This had never happened before with previous myths like G0Z and whoever else. He decided to go down to the kitchen leaving his sister upstairs in bed (LANA IS HIS SISTER K. ;w;) to wake up on her own accord. He went to get cereal since it was 5 in the morning and decided to go on Roblox and to nobody's surprise, rust had a new game out. Because rust sent about a million messages while he was away for about 5 days (because he wanted a break from YouTube) he ate his cereal, started up his recording software and began to play rust's new game. It had a strange name - it was called 'Love.'

.:Tiem skip:.

After ending the video and sending it to Carlito, Albert kept some of the messages from in the game in his head. One of them that was in the center of his mind was 'Will he ever love me?' because of how vague it was. It could be talking about anyone, even Albert himself! Curiosity took the better of him and Alberto started messaging rust about it.

(Albert = Alberto  Rust = Rust)

Alberto: What does  'Will he ever love me?' mean? And who is it about? :V

Rust: Find out for yourself. I shall not tell you. You could posibly be surprised who I was talking about.

Alberto: ;w;

Alberto: Y u no tell me ; ^ ;

Rust: Because I don't want to. If you found the secret passage, then you would've gotten a clue.

Alberto: Oki..... Just tell me ;w;

Rust: Fine. Heres a clue - He has a sister.

It was left at that even though Albert kept asking for clues but getting refused. He gave up and thought to himself 'I have a sister... And so does my friend Riley (somewhat based on a real lief fren if u wanna kno UwU) But he doesn't know very much about rust and Roblox myths... And Rust only mainly knows me.... and I have a sister... So probably me..... IDK ANYMORE ;w;' After about 20 minutes of thinking, Albert (SLID INTO UR GURLS DMS ;))) LOL) messaged rust and asked him if it was him. All he got as a response, however, was just '.........' every reply.

Alberto: Please, just talk to me.

Rust: Oki papito ;)

Alberto: whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa??

Alberto: OwO Whats this? U flirty boi? ;))))

Rust (cousins friend): Plz adopt a child with me ;>

Alberto: R u drunk or somethin????

Rust (Cousin): Lol I stole meh cousins acc >:3

Rust (cousin): :O HE ONLINE DATING!! DESGOSTANG!!

Alberto: okaayyy wtf?!

Rust: I am so sorry about my cousin and her friends.

Albert: I can relate :T

Rust (cousin): mmm i wanna see what that hawt voice can really do ;)))))

Alberto: O///////////////O NOPE.

Rust (cousin): Actually, I meant sexy.

Rust (cousin): I'm legit ruining my cousin's rep rn lmao

Alberto: I'm so confused rn... HELP. :'D

Rust: This is... very... agrivating... please... forget this even happened for your own good.

Alberto: It oki... OKI DOKI! lol and k i'll foget about it UwU

---------------------------------------------------------

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I was bored and shiitttt sooooo yeah Ik its cringe and IK ITS KILLING U AS WE SPEAK so yeah soz for that but uhhhh... RUSTBERT B EXTINCT.

Ye, no.

Bai.