yEEt (pt 1)

Hoi. I couldn't think of anything for the actual story so here lemme give you this I mean, u don't have to read it, but it would be nice if u did. BUT IM KEEPING THE FACT THAT LANA IS ALBERT'S SISTER.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Albert's POV:

"yeET!" I flung this random acorn hair across the map on Roblox. I was getting bored. w0t 2 doooo... I remembered that Jake told me not to go on this website called Wattpad... wELp fAak yoU imA gO on dERe!! I searched up my name after making an account and I saw some Jalbert stuff but... there was something else - other than the 'Albert x Reader' stuff too - I saw... rustbert?? mK. If that's what people ship... "Yep, Ima need dat holy water real quick." I said to myself. I clicked on this One-shot book and actually, it was nicely written. Then I got to the fluff or whatever it's called and I just sat there... I think I was blushing... I got a call on Discord after I read that chapter. I WAS DONE. The account calling me was Jake but he wasn't awake yet. I answered outa curiosity and simply greeted him with a "Hello??" I didn't get a reply for a second. "Hello, Albert!" said a male voice, that seemed quite high pitched... but it was a little deeper than my own. "Who tha heck r u?!" "It's me, Rust!" "NANI!???" "Yeah. It's very... complicated to say the least." He said, laughing a little at the end of his sentence. Then, After about a minute, I heard somebody screaming the lyrics to Oh No! by Marina and the Diamonds in the background. "Who the heck is that!?" I laughed. The person claiming to be Rust just sighed. "My crazy cousin... she lives with me... I wish she didn't tho." "O. I wish I had somebody like that as my fren T ^ T anyways, I found some uhh..." I looked away from mah screen, my face going red. "I found some stuff on Wattpd about... us... and..." "Yes?" "And, there was some uhh... some stuff called............ F L U F F." Then I heard a female voice In the background scream "I FACKING SHEP ET!!!" I practically died laughing at this because she was putting on this stupid voice and being an idiot. "Ignore her please Albert. She's getting on my nerves." "mK. soo... yeah. Here, Ima send you a link to one of the things..." and I sent him the link.

((Tiem skip brought to you by free real estate :'V))

Rust was staying silent while he was reading it. Then, his crazy ass cousin screamed in her normal voice "RUSTIE BOYO IS BLUSHING AND ITS COOT! ;3" Then I heard Rust scream "yEEt." and I assumed that he threw something at her. ">:O U W0T!?" "YEAH! THE POWER OF PEPSI COMPELS YOU!!" I was giggling at this silly argument. "So... what do you think of that book thingy?" I said blushing still. He must have just read the end but I wasn't sure because he just stayed silent. "Rust Papi? u dere?" "Y-Yeah.." "Oh, good~ yeah so... what do u think?" "I-I just read the 'smut' part. I-I regret being born!" he whisper-yelled. "Aww, u flustered??~" "I-I might be..." "Aww! how coot! I wish I knew w0t u looked liek tho :'V" Then he left the call... and called me on Skype using Jake's account again. Why Jake's account tho? Meh probably bc he's lazy like me lol "H-Hey..." said A guy with short, curly cinnamon hair. He was wearing a grey long-sleeved shirt with a red heart on. I must've been a little bit too big for him as his palms were completely covered wid de sleeves. He was sitting in a partly Illuminated room... THAT HAD PINK WALLS, A PINK FANCY BED AND SOME CUTE PINK LIGHTS!! "OMG, I LOVE UR ROOM! :D" "Thanks..." He said. He also looked around about my age too! Then I noticed something. I think he was wearing nail polish and eyeliner. "Wait are you wearing makeup or...?" "Y-Yeah." 'Rust said looking down slightly, his blush being visible. I saw this Girl sitting on the bed who was wearing a dressing gown thingy and was only in her bra and short shorts. She looked like she was reading something on her laptop... "What's ur cousin reading?" "I don't know... Probably Jalbert-" "NOPE! IM WRITING RUSTBERT!!" "W-WHY!?" "It's cute and you like Albert." "I-I DO NOT! "Then why did you tell me before you called him on discord? *Sips tea*" "J-JUST SHUT UP!" "N E V E R." "Wait. W0t did she say??~~"  "I SAID HE LIKES YOU!" Then rust covered his face with his hands. ">w<" "Aww, he likes me! Wait, which way do you mean exactly?" "I MEAN THE WAY WHERE HE WANTS YOU IN HIM ;3" "W0t a great joke." I clapped sarcastically for a few seconds. "I'm not joking tho... I mean, I was joking about the bit where I said he wants u in him *Cough* or am I *cough* but not about that he likes you in that way... ;)" I just sat there and blushed."R-Rust? Y-You like meh??" He just gave a nod. "I mean, If I knew where you lived, I would go and see you buuut ya kno.... :/" "I-I Can give you my address if u want..." "Ok, sure!" And he gave me his address over discord. "So I'll see you tomorrow then, Rust?" "mK. Can't wait to see you!" and he ended the call.