{2}

??? POV:

I was sitting on my sofa and I was writing a Jalbert fanfic while listening to Take a slice by Glass Animals when I got the notification from YouTube - Flamingo uploaded a new video. I decided to ditch the fanfic and watch the video.

When I saw the title of the game Albert was gonna play, I spat the lemonade I was drinking everywhere and I screamed so loud you hear me from Neptune. I was fangirling for nearly the entire video after that. I wasn't ashamed. I face timed my bestie SomeFreakOnline0w0 to tell them. They almost deafened me because they literally shattered the wine glass they was drinking from WITH THEIR OWN FUCKING VOICE. After the call where we were discussing what we should do for a Rustbert fanfic, I started to work on writing it briefly. I soooooooooooo hope Albert reads it - 3 -

Rust's POV:

I got a comment on one of my videos. It was a link to... WATTPAD?!! Curiosity got the better of me and I read it. I. HAVE. SINNED.

I found myself pretty much melting with embarrassment after reading the 'Smut One Shot'. I then noticed... A little problem. I walked over to my bed and uhhhhh... Began to... You know... (Play some heavy metal *wheeze*)

After that, I walked back over to my computer and replied to the comment. After about a minute, they replied "WE ALL KNO U WOVE HIM ;> STAWP HIDING IT!! EEEEEEE I SHIP IT SOOOOO MUCH ITS MY OTP!!!!!!!!! 1!1!" I then replied, "Well thanks to you, I'm melting from being so flustered." All I got from that was a bunch of random letters and whatever "jsjshduzjzsjdj, j, jjjjjHgHHHJGgskeuegxbzkiwrbrjsoajsnxnmz.,. Ksjxb nhjajJbbz, d shzbbb7hsjsbzjjjh5) 5(5:3<[~}÷'¦¦€§¥ ¶×¶] ¶] > ^ <] <€¿€>\€\5)8)0(66((?ndbshfjdkd" I daren't leave my room because I live exactly opposite senpai... Uhhh... Yeah. Then my annoying tsundere cousin came bursting in with a laptop. "YEEE I MADE A FANFIC BOUT U AND ALBERTO SINNING BC I COULD HEAR U MOANING ALBERT'S NAME LMAO" Oh god. Everybody knows. I really need to confess. But how? Then I got an idea...

------------------------

Lol hi again.

Bai again.

And ur welcome for me adding u into the book SomeFreakOnline0w0 and u are fabulous enough to be put in this book UwU