Chapter 15: Empress

Chapter 15: Empress

Xythan

"But... There's something in this poison that I need to research first. For now, I can't tell you anything about it. I need to confirm first." Saka siya bumaling ng tingin sa akin. "I can tell that the poison is from the blade you used."

"From the blade I used?" Napatingin ako sa akumas blade na nakalapag sa side table ng kama. "This is her blade. Is it possible that she know about this poison?"

How can she let me used her blade against her if she know that there's a poison on it?

"I need to go. I can't wait to study about this poison. This is very rare and I wanna know it's components." Saka niya ako tinapik sa balikat.

I sight with the though that she's in danger because of me.

I already know her Identity being the gangster queen, being Queen Dark. But just like her code name, the every information are hard to get. It's all keeping in the dark. I didn't even know who really she is.

I have many question about her. One of this is about the akumas blade. Paano napunta yun sa kaniya? Is she related to the Legendary Dragons?
There's one thing that I'm sure about her. She's not simple. I know, just like me there's many secret lay in her.

•••••

•Demonice•

Dahan dahan kong iminulat ang aking mga mata. Sumalubong sa akin ang kulay puting kisame.

'Where I am?'

I can feel a little pain from my shoulder. Then memories about the Bloody Welcome flow in my mind.

'The duel... The Blade dance...'

Tsk!

Akmang babangon na ako ng bomukas ang pinto. Pumasok si Eurica at mukhang hindi pa niya napapansin na gising na ako.

Pagtingin niya sa akin ay para siyang nakakita ng multo dahil sa nanlalaki ang kaniyang mga mata.

"Athena! Your awake!.. Gosh!.." Tili nito saka bigla na lang tumakbo palabas ng kuwarto.

Seriously? Napailing na lang ako.

Wala pang ilang minuto ang lumilipas ng bomukas ang pinto at sunod-sunod na pumasok ang mga member ng DR's. Although not all of them is here, still may mga bagong mukha akong nakita na hindi ko kilala.

"Kamusta na ang pakiramdam mo Athena?" Si Harmony na agad lumapit sa akin at naupo sa gilid ng kama.

Somunod si Myzielle at Eurica.

"I'm fine."

I glance at the people around me. I don't know why all of them look relieved. Napabuntong hininga pa ang mga lalaki.

"What are you doing here? Where I am?" I ask them with my cold an in a low voice.

"Nasa H.Q ka namin Empress." A beautiful girl with curly hair answer me while smiling.

Napatikwas ang kilay ko dahil sa tinawag niya sa akin.

I am about to ask her when the other girl speak.

"Your our Empress because you past the initiation to become a member. After all ever since ay vacant talaga ang Empress position due to the reason that no one is qualified. Until you came." She explain. "I'm Savannah by the way, the dutches."