Chapter 16: Phoenix and Dragon

•Demonice•

"I'm not interested." Akmang tatayo na ako paalis ng magsalita siya.

"I thought, killing snake is your hobby?"

I froze because of his question.

"That's University is one of their laire. You can find different snake there."

I look at him intently. Is he saying this in purpose?

"So what if killing snakes is my hobby? My hobby is nothing to do with you." He doesn't know anything right?

He shrug his shoulder. Then stand and get a can of beer.

"I just though that you'll be interested on it. But, well you can't refuse it either."

Napapantastikuhan akong hindi inaalis ang tingin sa kaniya. Why every time na magkalapit kami, I always feel this odd feelings?

"And why I couldn't refuse it? As if it is one of my concern." I don't want to waste my time for nonsense.

"You're my empress, of course it's your duty and responsibility to accompany me." Then he *smirk* at me.

"Pinag ti-tripan mo ba ako? And who told you that I am your empress?"

I look at him with incredible look. What happened to this cold guy? Where's the aloof emperor that I know? Because right now he is turn into an annoying person.

"What if I tell you that this is concern the matter of our University?"

"So?" It doesn't mean na ang H.U ang dahilan ay makikialam na ako. I have more important things to do than to be part of University issue.

"Vexin University is the territory of Viper Organization. While Hellian University is connected to the 5 pillars Clan. The five most powerfull Mafia and organizations."

Nabuhay ang aking interest nang marinig ko ang Viper Organization.

"What do you mean?" I want to know more. Because honestly, maraming katanungan ang patuloy na gomogulo sa akin. And now, it turns out that this University is somehow connected to them.

"I'll going to explain to you everything once you already agree. I'll tell you the secret behind."

I can feel his cold gaze upon me. And for some reason, I can feel a bit of pressure.

"Fine, when?" I casually ask.

"Tomorrow night."

"Dalawa lang ba tayong popunta?" I need to know. That party, I'm sure it will going to be a bloody night.

"In the eye of all guest, yes. But we will be accompanied by shadows."

"Ok, I'm going first. I need to do something." I didn't wait his response. Agad na akong maglakad palabas sa secret place niya.

•••••

•Lennox•

It's been three days mula ng simulan ko ang pag-aaral sa lason mula sa dugo ni Demonice. But still no progress. I can't determine the components use to create this. Although I already know that this is come from the akuma's blade, I can't ask her about the poison.

I originally want to seek Demonice and discuss about this matter. Unfortunately, I'm always busy. After all, akuma's blade is from the legendary dragons Mafia.

The truth, aside technology freaks. Those person that have adept knowledge in poison are one of fearsome character.

"So? Is there any progress?" Someone interred my laboratory without permission. That person is either Glen or Clen, they are the twin strategies.

"Nothing change at all." Sagot ko habang nakatingin sa formula.

"Regarding the news about the massacre of Anacunda's, it turn out na walang makuhang clue. Except sa iisang uri ng sandata at pari-pareho ang ikinamatay ng lahat ng myembro including the leader." Glen

Sa pagkakataong ito ay napaangat ako ng ulo saka tumingin sa kanilang dalawa. Clen is busy checking some chemicals.

"So, you mean..."

"We actually find out that the weapon used in killing them is a type of blade." This time, it's Clen who speak.

"A blade?" Of course, there's many type of blade. Pero nabibilang sa daliri ang maaaring magamit pangpatay sa daan-daang tauhan ng Anacunda. To think na pare-pareho sila ng ikinamatay. That blade is not ordinary type of blade.

"Yeah, and we find out that there's a poison include too." Glen.

I automatically stop my work. Poison?

"Here is the blood sample that we get from the corps. Maybe it can help you." Dagdag ni Clen saka ilinabas ang maliit na botilyang may pulang likido.

"We already inform Uno about this."

I didn't bother about them anymore. Sa halip ay sinimulan ko ng e-test ang dugo.

After 30 minutes, I can finally see the result.

Para akong binohusan ng isang balding tubig na may yelo nang makita ko ang result.

'How..? Is this even possible?'

Maging sina Glen at Clen ay napatingin sa akin with their questioning look.

"This! Is this even possible? That poison from the empress blade and the poison from the blood you give to me... They are 100% match. In short, parehong uri ito ng lason."

"What!?'' Even the two of them became startled.

The three of us become speechless. We all now emerged in our own thoughts.

•••••

•Uno•

I look at the walking silhouette of a girl from the forest. She's walking like she is in a park. But I still can feel the pressure of her aura.

Gusto ko siyang lapitan at kausapin, but this is not the right time yet.

Good thing she's already here. This is means one thing.

Finally...

"The Phoenix and the Dragon unite. Just like the Yeng and Yang. Everything will going to fall in the places soon."

Napabuntong hininga na lang ako. Matagal kong hinintay ang pagkakataong pumasok siya rito. Good thing she arrive just in time.

'Vipers... All of you will going to pay. Specially those traitors...'

••••••••••••••••To be continue...

It's a late update. Sorry may work ang Author niyo.
Anyway, thanks for waiting patiently :)

Next: Chapter 17: Necklace

Vote, Comment, Share

♥EmpressMaire