Chapter 21: Another Clan's fall

•Demonice•

Today is Monday, last week is a very bloody week.

I'm here inside our classroom habang naka dokdok sa desk ko. May isang head set na nakalagay sa kanan kong teynga.

My subject today is basic accounting. Bored na nga ako dahil hanggang ngayon ay wala pa ang instructor namin.

"Good morning class." Anang bagong pasok, which is our instructor.

I didn't look up. I remain silent as if I didn't hear her.

"Ehem! So I'm Ms. Zarah Cabrera your new instructor in Basic Accounting."

Wala ni isang nagsasalita. Tsk!

"So, before I start the discussion. I'm going to ask you a question regarding our topic which is Accounting."

Still no one responds to her. I know why, they are afraid na baka magising ako. *smirk*

"Why no one is responding? Are you all deaf that you didn't hear me!? Or all of you don't have a mouth to speak!?"

Still the same. No respond. I'm sure nangangalaite na to sa galit. Nagmomukha na kasi siyang syonga na nagsasalita at kausap niya hangin.

"You! The girl sleeping at the back! Wala ka bang respeto at oras ng klase ay natutulog ka!?"

With her loud voice and the way she speak. I already know who she's talking about.

Nag angat ako ng tingin. I look at her with my cold and deadly stare.

"What is your question? So that I can answer it already. Your disturbing my sleep."

"Oh? Really? I disturbed you." Saka siya nagtaas ng isang kilay. "Good, you have an attitude and doesn't have respect."

Kinuha niya ang kanyang notebook then start to ask a question.

"Describe the nature of business."

"Business is an organization in which basic resources (inputs), such as materials and labor, are assembled and processed to provide goods or services (outputs) to customers."

"A business's customers are individuals or other business who purchase goods or services in exchange for money or other items of value."

"The objective of the most business is to maximize profits. Profits on the other hands is the difference between the amounts received from customers for goods or services provided and the amounts paid for the inputs used to provide the goods or services."

"Other than that, there's also a non-profit business, operate with an objective to provide some benefits to society other than to maximize profit." I answer boredly.

"What is Accounting? Describe the role of accounting in business." Instructor

"Accounting is an information system that provides reports to stakeholders about the economic activities and condition of a business. It is known as the "language of business". Accounting provides information for managers to use in operating the business."

After kong masagot ang tanong niya, I look at her coldly.

"Are you done? Do you still have a question? Just say if you don't want to teach. Asking question without discussing first..."

"Pfftt!!.. Hahahahahaha!!."

Biglang nagtawanan ang mga kaklase ko while our instructor's face turn red dahil sa sobrang inis at pakapahiya.