Chapter 2: Separate Ownership

"

Demonice

After a few items that they show, there's still two remaining items before my main subject.

"Tell me Diamond. What do you know about this underground auction?" Curious kung tanong sa kanya.

Nalaman kung half Filipino at half Japanese siya. Kinwento niya sa akin ang mga nangyari sa kanya before she end here. Just like my instinct, she's not a simple captive. She's from a powerful clan, unfortunately, their enemy dissolved and assassinate her whole clan including her whole family.

"As I remember, they collect different items from different organization and clans. Sometimes, they did dirty trick and plans just to get a precious treasure. They don't care if they're going to kill or not. What they want is money and power."

Mag tatanong pa sana ako ng umalingaw ngaw sa buong auction room ang boses ng speaker.

"And now! Here is the most awaited star item of the night.!!." Malakas na anunsiyo ng speaker.

Unti-unting bumukas ang red curtain kung saan naroroon ang dalawang maliit na lamesa. Natatakpan ang mga ito ng dalawang puting tila.

Napa kunot ang aking noo dahil sa aking nakita. 'What's going on? Don't tell me--'

"Pinag hiwalay nila ang Dragon's Treasure, ang Akuma's Blade. Para mas malaking halaga ang kitain nila." Paliwanag ni Diamond.

Really..? Well, it's fine to me. As long as makuha ko ang may Red Dragon emblem. "It's fine with me. Bid for the one with a Red Dragon Emblem." Wika ko habang di inaalis ang tingin sa stage.

"Now, were presenting! The Akuma's Blade..! This blade is the Dragon's Treasure. The Treasure weapon of the legendary Dragon's Mafia." Speaker

May dalawang babaing naka silver attire ang lumabas mula sa magkabilang side ng stage. Sabay silang naglakad papunta sa dalawang table. Then they remove the white fabric, leaving the two blade with different emblem on the main handle of it. The RedDragon Emblem and the Blue Dragon emblem. . They are the Demon and The Devils weapon that can destroy a thousand people it depends to the owner ok how they use it.  Many say's that there's a connection between the Blade and the Dragon's Mafia. But no one know about it.

"The bidding price atart at $100, 000.00 for the Demon Blade! It is the one with a red emblem." Muling anunsiyo ng Speaker.

Tumingin ako kay Diamond at tinanguhan siya.

"Go."

Someone raise a flag. "$110, 000.00"

Another one again raise a flag. "$130, 000.00"

Then a red light flash from the right side of the auction rooom. It's come from the VIP room na katapat ng inookupa namin. A girl wearing a full mask in black raise her flag. "$200, 000.00."

Hindi parin nag bi-bidd si Diamond. But, it doesn't bother me at all. I know that she will get the the blade that I want, she will get it for me.

"Counting once, counting twice... There's no one to bid for the--."

"$500, 000.00!" A cold voice from the back cut the speaker. She's raising a flag. It's no other than, Diamond. Just like what I expected.

Biglang naging tahimik ang buong auction room dahil sa bigla niyang pag entra.

"So... Counting once, counting twice--"

"$600, 000.00!" The lady with a full mask.

"$601, 000!" Naka ngiting sagot ni Diamond