#5

Hey guys, well as you know I'll be starting school soon and I won't be allowed to have my phone or laptop. So... I need a few people to help write this book until I get back on. I need 4 people to help write my stories on here and I need them by the last day of August. Anyways, I have Liam's and Calum's gf's so their off the list and it ends in a few days so hurry!

Amber

I never thought a human could ever get this bored. Tomorrow is the concert and oh my god, I cant even wait anymore. I guess I'll call up Cheyenne and Mackenzie. A few rings go through until Mackenzie picks up.

"Hey what's up Am?"

"Nothing just sitting around. I was wondering if you and Cheyenne wanted to come over for a bit"

"Sure see ya in 5."

"Ya, bye."

In about 5 minutes Kenzie and Chey were here.

"Hey gurlll what's up?" Chey asked.

"Nothing, Jordan is somewhere and I'm alone."

"Oh well want to go swimming with me, Ash, Mack, Luke, Harry, Niall, Jai and Luke?"

"Who's Jai and the second Luke?"

"My brother's best friends from Austraila."

"They're from the Janoskians."

"Oh well I guess I should get ready?" It came out more like a question.

I go in the bathroom and put on my black and red bikini and my black high wasted shorts with my red vans. As you can probably tell red and black are my 2 favourite colours. I walk out and the girls are already ready. Cheyenne is wearing blue high wasted bottom and a blue bikini top. Mackenzie was wearing a purple and white one peice with her back showing.

"You ready to go guys?"

"Yep Kenzie is just in putting her make up on cause Ash is down there and she, like, really loves him."

"Are they dating?"

"No, but he likes her but she doesn't see it 'cause she's blind."

"I HEARD THAT!"

"Oh well, let's go."

When we got down there Jordan was in the corner with Michael.

"Hey Ash this is Amber, our friend."

"Hi Amber I'm Ashton but you probably already knew that."

"Yes I did and hi I'm Amber, which you already know."

"Hi I'm Luke"

"I'm Amber."

Luke seemed a lot handsomer up close. I just wish he was mine.

"So are we going to go swim?" Asked Calum.

"Jessssss!" I yelled.

They all looked at me weirdly until Jordan spook up.

"Um she knew Nash Grier."

"Wait are you Shawn Mendes' girlfriend?" Luke Brooks asked.

"I was, but him and Nash died a year ago."

"Oh I'm sorry."

"It's fine."