#7

Amber's POV

I woke up with a start and quickly sat straight up. I groaned in pain as my head pounded. How drunk was I last night? I must have done some weird shit. My eyes widened and I quickly felt around myself to see if I had all my clothes on. I sighed in relief when I realized that the only thing missing was my jacket. "What happened last..." I stopped talking when I saw Luke wasn't there.

I sighed and got out of bed to be greeted by the delicious smell of bacon. I quickly patted down my hair and ran down the stairs, my mouth already watering. I burst into the kitchen and say the only person in the was Luke, who was standing in front of the stove.

"Luke, what are you doing?"

"Being a gentlemen." He turned around and smiled cheekily at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Some gentlemen." I muttered.

"Why do you say that?" He questioned with a frown and furrowed eyebrows.

"Never mind, but what happened last night?" I asked and leaned against the side of the counter.

"You don't remember? Well, imagine this, you're at the club drinking your eighth beer..."

"Lukkkeeeyyyy I'mmm tiirreed" I slurred and dragged out my words.

"Babeee! Cooome on theenn." Luke said tripping and tipping all over the place ground.

Me and Luke got to my hotel room and immediately started making out.

"Babe I need you right now." He growls at me and pushes me on the bed. Time flew by and next thing I knew both of us were already undressed and ready to go. Until Kenzie and Cheyenne interrupted us.

"Ohh guuurl nooope yoou aaaren't getting it yet." Cheyenne tutted and shook her head while Kenzie threw clothes at me. Luke tried to get up but Kenzie just threw his clothes at him and said 'go to sleep, you're drunk.'

"Kayy then." I slurred and stumbled to the bathroom to put on a pair of red skinny jeans, a white croptop and black converse. Me and the girls left Luke, who had already went to sleep.

At the club me and Cheyenne immediately went to the bar (even though I was already drunk as fuck) and ordered a round of shots. After two rounds she was drunk and I was wasted and were trying to coax Kenzie into having a round with us. Currently, she only had three beers, including the one she had in her hands now.

"Bitch you gotta drink." I said to Kenzie.

"Fine."

We ordered 9 shots and was I ever drunk. I was repeatedly stumbling and laughing at nothing but I thought it (whatever it was) was hilarious.

After I was done laughing I noticed an extremely hot boy staring at me from across the dance floor so I stumbled through the sweaty bodies over to him.

"Heeyyy whaat's yooouur naaame?"

"Kyle, what's yours?" he asked and grabbed my butt.

"You'll find out after we are done" I said grabbing him from the collar of his shirt dragging him to mine and Jordan's hotel room.

Kyle and I started making out and it soon got more... Exciting.

"So I lost my virginity to someone I only just met?"

"Yeah."

"How did I get here in yours and Michael's room?"

"Ashton had a really hard time considering you were naked."

"Wait, so I had sex with a guy I just met?" He nodded. "Oh shit, is he gone now?" He frowned and I swore I saw jealously flicker in his eyes.

"Upstairs." He muttered and went back to cooking. I smile deviously and realized this was my opportunity to try to get together with Luke. I could make him jealous, break up with the dude I was with last night (who's probably a huge jerk), and confess to Luke. It doesn't seem that hard, this should flow nicely.

"Thanks, bye!" I said cheerfully and ran all the way up to my room to see him looking at things on my homework desk. He coughed awkwardly and quickly sat down at the desk. "Hey."

"Hi.... I didn't really get your name last night when you were drunk."

"Sorry about that, my name is Amber." He smiled walked over to me.

"I love that name." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Thanks." I said smiling and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"So I'd like to get to know you better." He said with a smile, showing his pretty white teeth once again.

"Sure." I gave him a kiss on the lips, which soon turned into a full on make out session. After about a minute I pulled back. "Not now, okay?" I panted out.

"Okay babe." He walked back and sat down on the desk chair again. He patted his lap, gesturing for me to sit. "Sit." He demanded.

I sat on his lap facing him and wrapping my legs around him. I started kiss his neck and I finally found his sweet spot.

"Amber..." He said moaning. I pulled back and he leaned up for a kiss but I quickly slid off his lap and tugged him up after. He frowned when I giggled at his disappointed face.

"Not now." I told him and turned to walk out of my room. As I did, I could hear him mutter 'tease' under his breath.

"Wanna have breakfast?" I turned around and grabbed his hands. "C'mon! Luke made bacon."

"Who's Luke?" I paused in front of the kitchen door and smiled to myself.

I opened the door to reveal everyone else was in there too. "He's no one."

IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY OMG. Why the hellfire that at,e so long you ask? I was too lazy to write so most of this chapter is by my co-writer! Hope you enjoy, byeeee!