Amnesia (Luke Hemmings)

Hey guys! New book (obviously) and I can't wait to be starting it! This will probably be my main book so the other will take a while to update. But I got a new cover (other one wasn't working for me) made by AbiAbiAppleseed. Well, here's the first chapter!

Amber

I wake up to a big bang coming from my brother's room.

"ALEX GO TO BED ITS 1:00 AM!"

"Sorry sis I'm just trying to get back in the house and fell."

"You snuck out again didn't you?"

"Yep don't tell dad or he'll flip!"

"Fine Alex."

Well that was weird anyways, I'm Amber and I'm 16 years old. I live with my brother Alex as you can tell but dad doesn't know about Alex party's. I party sometimes but only when my brother has them here.

I'm kind of a good girl with straight A's, well I did have straight A's but I dropped out of school when I was 14.

*in the morning

I get up and put my radio on and my favourite song is on. 18 by 5 seconds of summer. I get dressed and put on a nice red crop top with black high wasted shorts and a pair of red vans.

I grab my 5sos phone case and put it on my iPhone. As you can tell I'm a big 5sos fan. And don't tell anyone but Luke is my favourite.

I walk down stairs to see my brother and his best friend Austin shirtless.

"Ugh guys put a shirt on. a girl doesn't want to come down over the stairs to that."

"Stop complaining Amber. I'm sick."

"Well you shouldn't be out every single night."

"Whatever."

I heard my phone ring from my pocket and answered it after seeing it was just my best friend Jordan.

"Hey Jordan, what's up?"

"Hey Am, guess what I got for me and you?"

"What if it is another joke about how you got 5sos tickets again I'm going to kill you."

"No, it's not a joke, I got them last night. Front row."

"AHHHHH LUKE WILL PROBLEY SEE ME. OH MY GOD. ALEX IM GOING TO A 5SOS CONCERT!!"

"OK CALM DOWN IT'S ONLY LUKE HEMMINGS AMBER!"

"EXACTLY!"

"O-M-G thank you Jordan!"

"It's Friday in London so girl get your bags packed."

"Ok, see ya in a little bit."

"I'll be there to pick you up at 1, Okay?"

"Okay. Bye."

Oh my god, I'm going to see 5sos.

I pack my 5sos shirt and 15 other shirts and 13 pairs of shorts and one red nice puffy dress that goes up to mid thigh, a few pairs of skinny jeans that are mostly black. and some of my vans but anyways. I'm happy I'm going to the concert and I'm aloud to drink in London because it's legal.

But what if Luke sees me?

Ugh, I gotta stop. I'm never gonna meet him.

Yeah I think I'm going to stop talking to myself now.

Jordan pulls up as soon as I get everything ready.

"Bye Alex."

"Byeee!"

I put my stuff in the back of the car and jump up front.

"So are you ready? 'Cause we have a loooong drive."

"Yep, I can't wait."

"Omg Amber turn it up, I love this song!"

"Ok."

The song they were singing was English Love Affair. That is my favourite song ever. I don't know why, it's just a good song.

"I can't wait to see Michael."

"I know, I can't wait to see Luke!"

Jordan is in love with Michael. You know how much she loves him because of how much she talks about him.

"Amber?"

"Yeah."

"Do you miss them?" I knew who she was talking about.

"Yeah, all the time."

"I can't believe it's been a year since they died."

"I know."

She was talking about our best friends Nash and Shawn. I hate talking about them. Shawn was my 3 year boyfriend. They were on their way home from a concert with me and Jordan in the back seat and Nash went off the road. I miss them so much. They died but we didn't.

"Turn the radio up."

It was the news. Why would she want to listen to this.

"It's been a year since 15 year old Shawn mendes and 16 year old Nash Grier have died in an awful car crash. They will always be missed."

I started to cry. I miss them so much.

"There's a store"

We pulled up the road to the store. I remember this store. It's were I met Shawn.

I got a pack of Oreos and a white milk. We payed for our stuff and we were on the road again.

"I'm going to sleep wake me up if you want me to drive."

"Yeah, g'night."

And that was the last thing I remember before I fell asleep.