#2

I woke up to Jordan hitting me.

"Hey can you drive? I'm really tired."

"Sure."

I started driving when the song Amnesia came on. I wish that I could wake up with amnesia sometimes, so I wouldn't remember my mom or the things my dad put me through, and forget Shawn and forget I ever lived in this world.

The song was over and a song Shawn wrote came on. Life of the party. He was vine famous and he wrote that song. He said the night before he died he made it for me and that if he ever left me it still would be about me and guess what? He left me, left me forever and ever and he's never coming back.

5 days later

We finally made it in London. We drove to our hotel we would be staying in for a month. When we got our key and we went up to our floor. We get in our room and I'm shocked. The room is a complete mess.

I walk back down stairs and told the lady.

"Oh sorry, I gave you the wrong key. A few teenage boys are staying there." She handed me new keys and told me where the room was.

"Thank you."

I walk up to our new room and when I walked in it was beautiful.

"I call the king bed!"

"Fine Amber."

We pack all our stuff in the drawers and run down stairs.

"Want to go to Chipotle to eat?" I asked her when her stomach rumbled.

"Sure, I guess, I haven't been there in a long time."

"It's just down the road so can we ride our penny boards?"

"Yeah."

We ride our penny boards down the sidewalk until Ms. Stupid had to bang in to someone.

"Hey, are you ok?"

"Yeah I guess. I'm sorry for banging into you."

"It's fine"

"Come on Amber we have to go."

"But Jordan."

"No come on."

And we left the stranger back confused.

SO HOW WAS THAT?! CHAPTER 2 OF AMNESIA! THIS STORY IS GOING TO BE AMAZING, PROBABLY. MOST LIKELY. HOPEFULLY. SO I HAVE TO GO SO BYE AND THAT CHAPTER REALLY WAS A PEICE OF CRAP AND IT WAS SOOO SHORT SO SORRY.