Klaus.

• Dedicated to my betst friend K.B.

Dr.Hale;"You seemed awfully, as some one would say, ah quite shy."

Carrowline,"Well I really try not to be. honestly I thought I was 'quit' outgoing with my speech. Sorry if that ticked you in the wrong way, I was truly being myself."

Dr.Hale:"You are far from your, yourself."

Carrow;"Excuse me? who are you to tell me that I'm not myself. Damn it! This is the first day of school and I haven't even known you for more than two hours. You don't know me"

Dr.Hale;"I'm Klaus Hale, call me Klaus. Except during class."

Carrow,"Thats all you have to say...really? why does it seem like I'm arguing with everyone. I'm sorry I don't know why I'm being so dramatic. What did you want to tell me or what ever you kept me in here for?"

Klaus," I wanted to talk to you."

Carrow: "Okay. What about?"

Klaus responded in the most seductive charming voice, "Everything, Your hopes, Dreams, ambitions; simply every thing about you."

Carrowline couldn't help but blush. Know one had ever said that to her, let alone cared about what she cared for. To Carrow, Klaus had become everything to her but she didn't realize it yet. It was almost like he hit her with a love spell, or possibly compelled her; either way she couldn't resist.

Carrow, "Why?Why would you care about what I want?"

Klaus; "Because I can't read your mind, and figure it out myself. And you seem to push all the right buttons, you have struck me interested in you. By the way that is bad, given the fact I'm your teacher, for me it isn't illegal but it's frowned upon."

Carrow,"What is frowned upon? Are you kind of, sort of, flirting with me? If you are you need some work."

Klaus," Being attracted to beautiful things, that I shouldn't be attracted to. I don't mean to come off as a pervert or anything, but you are very attractive."

Carrow," So are you, like unrealistically attractive. not much I can say about your brother, but you, your 'smoking hot'"

Klaus," You did not just use the phrase 'smoking hot' your funny. Also, about my brother, he seems to be quit found of you. I know because I can read his mind, but for some reason I can't read yours. You make me weak when I try to focus on you. what kind of creature are you?"

Carrow," I'm a human being, from the great Earth. Gasp. Klaus, you are one weird guy. Lucky for you I like weird. But there is no such thing a telepath, okay?"

Klaus;" You honestly don't know who you are, do you? That is absolutely perfect! will you give me the honor of taking you out for coffee, or what ever you want?"

Carrowline," Are you going to kill me,because what you just said was creepy, before you asked me out."

Klaus," I promise I will destroy anyone who tries to hurt you, and I I do, ever hurt you I will never forgive myself. I would destroy myself before ever hurting you."

Carrowline ignored how strange that sounded and took him up on his offer. Beside this was her first date with anyone before, she was not going to turn down the person she thought was the perfect guy at the time.