Chapter 3

Third Person's POV

The next day, Jungkook woke up and prepared himself for him and Taehyung's date.

Not a date but that's how Jungkook looked forward on.

After preparing, Jungkook made sure that he bought his polaroid with him. He knew it'll be a long day and bringing his camera would help him capture Taehyung's moves alot.

He locked his apartment door as he fixed his scarf and began to walk towards the café where he met Taehyung again yesterday. It was quarter to 9 so he was guessing that Taehyung must be there and was waiting for him already.

As he entered the café, his eyes scanned the seats. But it seems like Taehyung didn't arrive yet. Jungkook checked the time and it was 9 am.

Oh, how he hate late people.

Especially if he doesn't know what Taehyung was doing this time.

He mentally growled as he sat himself on an empty seat. Trying his best to remain calm so he took deep and steady breaths. His fists clenched as he glared on the table. He himself couldn't help to think Taehyung was out somewhere.

After a few minutes if waiting, his most awaited treasure arrived.

Taehyung hurriedly entered the café, as if he was chasing someone or he was late.

He was indeed late.

Taehyung looked around, finally landing his eyes onto Jungkook's dark ones. Though it was something, Taehyung decided to shrug it off and approach him.

"Uh hey.." Taehyung akwardly said before sitting infront of Jungkook who was now looking down on his own lap

To Taehyung, it was incredibly weird. But he doesn't know Jungkook that much so, who is he to judge?

"Okay, I'm sorry if I was late..I got a call from Bogum so I need to answer it for awhile. Sorry, it won't happen again. If that's what you're worried about." Taehyung finally spoke up, getting nervous to the fact that Jungkook didn't even give him a warm nor nice greeting when he arrived

After a few minutes of sulence between them, Jungkook finally spoke up.

"Bogum? Who is he?" Jungkook asked as he stared at Taehyung, not a single emotion was there in his eyes but only the dark aura and look on it

Taehyung gulped. It did make him feel uneasy but, he doesn't want to upset Jungkook even more. Well, even if he isn't that much pissed, Taehyung decided to let it go for now.

"Ah..Park Bogum is a close friend of mine. He also works at the daycare so yeah. You can tell that we're that close." Taehyung explained as Jungkook surprisingly pounded his hand on the table that instantly shocked the latter

"And why didn't you tell me about him?!" Jungkook said darkly followed by a scary look towards Taehyung who had shaking legs due to the shock and fear he felt

Everyone was staring at them. Some were whispering and mumbling inaudible words that made Taehyung shrink down in embarrassment. Yes, he barely knew Jungkook and it was..Surprising to see him acting like that towards him.

"Ju-jungkook.. Yo-You're scaring me.." Taehyung said, helplessly stuttering while staring at the balled fists Jungkook rested on the table. Jungkook breathed heavily but after a few seconds, he saw the bunny and kind smile again.

"No, it's okay. I was just.. Stressed lately." Jungkook giggled that made Taehyung felt even more creeped out. The people started to mind their own business yet Taehyung still couldn't get over in what happened between them both.