1 : Meeting them

*Minah's point of view:

-Sunday morning

"Hyung what are you doing..
Why are you doing this!?"

"No please.."

"Let go!"

"Oh no stop.."

"If i do.. you will cut Sun Woo again.."

"Omygod don't he's.."

"Hansung-ah!"

"No please don't leave me.."

"The oil grandpa sent..
Why did you put it on your blade?"

"My baby..huhu.."

"Poison.. It's a poison,
venom.."

"Just help him out already sent him to clinic like shit my baby is dying can't you see?!!!!!!"

*BLAG!*

"What the- Jeon Jungkook what the he--", i didn't finished my words because he just covered it with his hands.
"The hyungs are comming in here.",
"WHAT THE ACTUAL--",
"Hello from the other siiiiiiiiiiiiide!~"

*BOGSH! BOGSH! BOGSH!*

As soon as i heard my cousin's voice, i immediately started to run towards my room then closing the door quickly and faced the mirror. "Am i okay? Is my face still there?", i said as i look at my blushing cheeks while fixing my thick glasses. "Waa.. Taehyung oppa is here..", I whispered and i can't help myself but to smile.

Kim Taehyung, my first crush and first love since elementary. He's a senior. I am 1st year college and he is on 2nd year. Jeon Jungkook, my twin brother knows about this. Actually, all of them knows about this amd that's why i am being bullied. We are fraternal twins by the way. And even he's my brother, he can't do anything about me- being bullied because of their so-called-brother-rules, and i called it a shitty-rules.

After cleaning myself, i picked up the blackjeans and a red hoodie with a shirt inside for me to wear. I didn't took my glasses off because i am more comfortable with it and didn't even bother to comb my hair, thinking it will be okay.

I don't have anything to do else so i decided to cook for them, walking straight to the kitchen trying not to look at hi--them. "Minah-yah?", my brother called out for me. "Yeah?", "Cooking for us?" he asked while walking towards me and i just nodded at him. "Thank you then. Just put it on the table, we're just upstairs", he said then patted my shoulder before going back to his hyungs. "Bastard.." I whispered on my spoiled brother.

After setting them up on the table, i just didn't knew that i passed out on the couch coz' you know, kdrama is life.

*Jungkook's point of view:

After picking up some of the movies that we will watch later, i invited my hyungs first to eat the pasta that my twin sister cooked for us, or should i say for Taehyung?

But guess what? She's asleep in the couch! Gooooosh that's our spot. "Oh! Your sister is sleeping.." Jimin said while taking a step towards to the couch where my sister is. "But yo, she's cute", he continued. "Cute my ass", Taehyung replied at Jimin's complement at her making us laugh. He really hates my sister huh.

"Hyung bring her up to her room, i will set up the DVD because i can't afford another DVD anymore because of Namjoon hyung", i said to Jimin hyung. "Seriously bro? You are asking me to do that?", he said making me look at him like 'why-not?'. "I mean, she's cute and you know i'm a guy aftera--", "Just hide your junior in there for a while he's my sister, hyung. Brother rules", i warned. "Okay chill kookie-ya, i'm just kidding", he laughed and carefully carried minah in a bridal style to put her on her own bed.

*Jimin's point of view:

After putting minah down on her bed, i can't help but to look at her on a second. She's really cute and i mean in, but she's hiding it behind those thick glasses. If she could only fix her style, i bet she can be a queenka.

*Taehyung's point of view:

"What was taking him so long?", Namjoon hyung said while taking a sip on his pasta. "Oh no Jeon Jungkook it seems that the rule number 20 will be broke by the almighty Park Jimin", Yoongi said but Jungkook just rolled his eyes on him. "Taehyung-ah, just look for them", Jin hyung requested. I don't know but i just quickly did what he want me to do. I decided to take a peek in her room quietly without them noticing. But then again, i don't know why but there's something on me that was relieved but something on me is not. I'm looking at Jimin who is staring at unconcious Minah.

-----

I did not change really that big y'know. So how do you like it?