2 : Staying in

*Jimin's point of view:

"Hey. The hyungs are looking for you already", i jumped out because of the voice. Kim Taehyung. "Oh, i just- uhm- tired becausw she's heavy?", i excused but he just rolled his eyes then gpung back to the hyungs. What is his problem man?

"What took you so long Jimin-ah? The movie's starting already", Namjoon hyung said. "I'm sorry she's just heavy and i got tired", my lame excuse again. I sat beside Taehyung in the couch and saw him biting his own nail, i knew that when he did that, he's on deep thought. "What's the problem bro?", i asked him quietly just for him to hear and he quickly turned his head on me on surprised. "Oh, nothing", he gave me an assuring smile but that doesn't convinced me.

*Minah's point of view:

I woke up and opened my eyes to see...my room? "Why did i end up here i thought i was cooking and the bangtan are here and-- that was a dream?", i whispered in myself. "But this is my clothes..", i said. I just shrugged it off. "Oh!! Eottoke!? My baby hansung died??????", i said to myself them running quickly downstairs.

"Jungkook-ah!! My baby hansung died like omygosh i need to see that--!!", i was cut off by the scene. It was real. It was bangtan. All of them giving me a confused look. Oh no this is not happening. "Uhh sis? Are you dreaming?", Jungkook said while scratching the back of his neck. "I just wish i was..", i whispered then going back on my room. "Oh no.. This is so impossible.. Why am i so stupid!!?", i whined and starting to roll on my bed.

"Minah-yah, the hyungs are staying here for tonight", Jungkook opened the door making me sit so damn quickly. "What!!? I mean, there's a school tomorrow you know..", i said. "They have their uniforms. Don't worry about that. About Taehyung hehehehehe", he gave me a devilish face then i throwed him my pillows just to get him out of my room. "Gosh.. Taehyung will be staying here..", i whispered while touching both of my redden cheeks.

-

It was lunch already so, here i am again in the kitchen. "What are we gonna cook minah?", Jin said. Yes, Jin oppa his helping me out to cook because others are useless- no just kidding. Not my Taehyung. "How about.. Chicken c-curry a-and beef steak?", i suggested stuttering and he nodded his head. I just can't believe the 2nd kingka is helping me out here in the kitchen, this is like dream come true.. After cooking, i set up the table then calling them to eat. "Jungkook-ah, lunch is ready", i said not looking at them straight. "Only jungkook?", J-hope-my cousin said. "Oh no, you can all eat there..", i said.

They are already eating. And i am just here in the living room watching Hwarang, waiting for them to finish first. "Minah? You're not gonna eat?", Jimin asked me taking me in surprise. 'Did he just--park jimin just-' "Uhmm, i'm gonna eat later after you guys", i smiled.. awkwardly?

"Just join on us"

'Just join on us'

'Just join on us'

'Just join on us'

It echoed in my head. "W-what?? Me??", i asked him so confused. "Ofcourse! Come on minah-yah!", Jimin grabbed my wrist then taking me on the table with them. My eyes is so big right now i know.. Jimin, the 4th kingka just grabbed my wrist.. "Here. Eat sis", Jungkook handed me my plate and spoon and fork. "Thanks", i said then started to eat.

While eating, i can't help but to look at Taehyung who were sitting not so far away from me. He look so perfect even he was just eating.. "Someone will melt", Suga smirked while looking at me then to Taehyung. My eyes got widened again then finishing my own food and ran to the living room. "Shame on you minah. He will never like you..", i whispered.

---

So here i am, walking the other 6 kingkas to let them see their room, jungkook? He is taeking a bath. Forgot to mention, you can say we are rich. My mom and dad are working in states, they have their own companies. Yes. Companies. Our house.. Uhmm.. You can already call it a mansion i guess? It has 3 guest rooms and three main rooms for us. As you can see, only me and my brother are living here because mom and dad is in the states.

"This is the first room..", I showed them the door then they started to pick a partner. "You first, Yoongi Jhope", Namjoon said then the two ran inside fighting because of the bed. "Just don't mind them, please show us the next room", Namjoon said. What am i really here yeah?

"This one is the second room", i said. "Jin and i will stay here. Jimin and Taehyung will stay in the third room", Namjoon said. 'This is bad.. The third room is beside my room..", I thought. I started to walk while they are following me. The atmosphere is scaring the hell out of me. "Uhmm so Minah," Jimin broke the awkwardness. "Our room is just beside yours?", He asked when we stopped on the third room. I just nodded at him while he smiled at me.

"You both being a flirt. Stop it", Taehyung suddenly said then walking inside the room. No we're not!?