6 : His POV

"Well first of all, i don't really give a fuck about the results on gang ranks but something is bothering me", hyung said.

"What is it then?", i replied.

"I think Yi-an and his gang will not stop just to get this rank. Right? And i doubt that they will play fair", sighs, everywhere.

"Just hoping that no one will involve this time.. Are you guys thinking what am i thinking?", our rank 4 says.

"Cold act and distance", we said in unison.

"I can't afford to lose another one.." i whispered.

----

'Why is it so hard not to look back on you? This is sooo hard for me. I want to talk to you, so badly. But damn those brother rules and those gangs. But i rather seeing you from afar than not seeing you forever..'

I was just staring at her from distance. Her smiles, her eyes behind those thick glasses and her pinkish lips that i always have an eager to touch it with mine.

"Ugh why do i have to be so cheezy it sucks like- damn what did you do to me.." I sighed while messing my hair in frustration. "Crazy old man", someone sat beside me. Oh. Our maknae. "Old man my ass", i replied. We're on the cafeteria right now, he's eating while i'm not. I'm already full just by looking at her.

"Where did you learn those shits hyung?", Jungkook said with a disgust tone. "What do you mean?", "Well you're talking to yourself, and stating that you're full just by looking at her", I choked on my own when i heard those. Did i said it out loud!? "Well, i don't care what the fck are those lines. Just tell me who she is, maybe i can help you", he winks at me. "Eww bro stop winking", 'If you only know.. you'll hate me'

----

"1, 2, 3, 4, and 5, 6, 7, 8!", Our choreo counts while we follow every rhythm. We just dance and dance not until our choreo called out for a break. Geez thank god! I sat on the floor and opened the bottle of water.

"Ey. Your phone vibrates, maybe it's important", hyung says while giving me my phone. "Thanks", i said as i opened it.

'Who is Minah Jeon to you?'

My eyes widened when i saw it, damn shit. "*****-ah? What's with you?", hyung called me. "Oh, nothing! I just got a text from appa", i smiled at them to hide what am i hiding

'She's nothing to me. Well, who the fck are you, really?'

I texted back. Well, this past few days this guy or girl just kept on texting me, but believe me, it's creepy.

'Oh really? Then what will you do if i touched her?'

"Oh fuck this shit!", I shouted....in my mind ofcourse. "I'll be going restroom for awhile", i excused and they just nodded cuz they're busy talking to each other. I entered the restroom and rested my back on the wall. I took a deep sigh before replying..

'You're texting me because of that? Well then do whatever you want i don't care. Just don't bother me. Fuck you'

I bit my lowerlip when i pressed it send. In this case, i need to watch her more than anything else.

'Really? Well, you know that Saeryung- oh ofcourse you know her!'

I gripped my phone tightly on my hands. "This crazy bastard!!", i shouted and was about to throw my phone into the sink but someone grabbed my wrist to stop what am i going to do. 6th..

"See i'm right. There's a problem on you. What's going on ****-ah?", he said, putting my arms back on my side. "T-there's nothing wrong", i said while looking away. "You can fool everyone but not me bro. Now tell me, what's wrong?", He asked again. "Please don't tell anyone hyung..", i pleaded. "Promise", he replied. "Well... I have a feelings on this girl.. which is wrong..", I started. "When did having a feelings for someone is wrong?", what he said makes me sigh. "Brother rules", i answered plainly, looking for reactions from him but there's none.

"Minah. Is she the girl you like?", he said.. While smiling?? "Uhm, yea?", it was confusing me. Why is he smiling? "Well, i knew it already. Long time ago. So i wasn't that surprised. But, is that it?", oh about that. I handed him my phone so that he can see what on earth was actually happening. I saw him reading it, and based on his reactions, he doesn't liked it. Well, who does?

"Well, fuck",

"Yeah, fuck",

"What are you planning to do then? Staying here? Not going to ask some help? What if i didn't followed you? Do you know how dangerous you're keeping!?", he nagged and i just rolled my eyes. "Seriously, are you my mom?", i said. "Ofcourse i'm not. But i did the brother role in your life. Am i right? Soon, we'll tell them about this. But not now, just stay put in there. Nothing will go wrong", he assumed. I hope so.

----

We never talk to anyone this past few weeks. Even our teachers and families. Even her...

But it never stops me from watching her. More carefully this time. Because i knew that there's someone watching us from afar. Or nearby.

"Guys. At the studio", Hyung called us while looking at his phone. I took a quick last glance at her then followed behind them. "They want us to meet them", hyung says as the door closed. "What!?", we all said in unison. "How we supposed to get ready when we don't even know that Yi-an and his gangs!?", 5th shouted.

"They're taking an advantage at one of our members. Now guys! Tell me, who is it. Who's receiving texts from them!?", i flinched but i kept myself cool. There's a few second of silence at us, and i don't really like it, so i sighed then replying. "That's me. I'm receiving texts", "Why didn't you said it more earlier?", Eldest says. "Sorry.", that's the only word that escaped to my mouth. "Aish. Let's skip it cuz' we don't have a time for fights. What kind of text did you got?", Hyung says. "More like, threats, i guess..", "Explain further", 3rd said. "About Minah and Saeryung..", i whispered but enough to be hear. "W-what!? Why did my sister got involved to this!?", maknae shouted. "I.. I don't know either!", i shouted back, then looking at 6th. I just saw him sighed.

"Ugh fucking Yi-an!", Our maknae shouted while messing his hair. One thing we need, is to protect her and this time, i'm not alone.

------------------------------------------------

Hey there! :'( Sorry for the longgg looooonngg wait. :'( Please comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote! Saranghaeee ARMYs!~