3 : Dark

*Minah's point of view:

It was already 6pm and there they are, just watching movies and playing all over and over again. I got up after watching dramas. "Minah-yah let's play!", Jimin said. I was surprised by his request but i accepted it anyways. He was fun to he with than i thought. We were playing video games while others are playing cards. "Yeaaaaaaah you die!!", i said at Jimin who was glaring at you. "What!?", i said while laughing at him. We got so close and i am comfortable with him. Even he's a bully in school, he is also kind-hearted.

*Taehyung's point of view:

I was just staring at the two. I don't want to play anything. "Why are they so close already..", I thought to myself. "What'ya looking at?", I jumped out of surprise. Geez J-hope hyung. "Nothing", i said then grabbing my phone. "Confess taehyung", He said. "Confess what?", i asked with my eyebrows raised. "You like her doncha?", He suddenly said making me laugh at him. "What the hell bro? You kidding me?", i laughed. "Good. Don't forget the brother rules man", He said then patted my back. "As if i will like her ew", I said.

*Jimin's point of view:

"Gosh i'm tired..", Minah said then putting the controller down. "I'm hungry", I said. "Want me to cook dinner?", She kindly asks making me smile. "No you should rest minah-yah, let's just order outside", I suggested then walking back to the hyungs. "Hyung, let's order a dinner outside", I said to Namjoon hyung and they agreed.

--

*Minah's point of view:

"Rock paper scissors!",

"HAH it's my time!", Jimin said then flicking my forehead. "Ah! That huuurts!", I whined. "Can you both please stop it already?", Taehyung said. "Okay okaaay geez calm down", Jimin pouted. We're playing outside my room while Taehyung is already in the guest room. "Maybe we should sleep already, we still have to wake up early..", I suggested to Jimin and he nodded. "So what are we now?", he asked. "What we?", I asked, giving a him a confusing look. "Can we be friends now?", he asked. "What!? Are you serious? I mean, you're a kingka..", I said, looking down. "That's not a problem. Don't you worry", He gave me an assuring smile then patting my head. "O-okay..", I awkwardly said. "Get inside Jimin or i'll lock the door!", Taehyung shouted. "Geez he's on fire again. Anyways, goodnight chinggu-ya!", Jimin said smiling at me then going back to their room. I don't know why am i smiling tho. NO! I love Taehyung. That's it.

I lay down in my bed and didn't noticed that i'm already asleep.

*Taehyung's point of view:

Jimin was sleeping soundly already. It was 12am already and i can't even fall asleep. This is that damn girl's fault!

I opened the lampshade beside me and then grabbing my phone. I was just scrolling in the Facebook then the lights went off. My phone was the only lighting. "What the hell?", i whispered then trying to open the lampshade again but i guess it's not working. Then i feel someone crying from outside the room and i started to get goosebumps. "I-is there ghost?", i asked myself. I tried not to look at it but i stood up just to look at it. I used my phone as a light on my way. "This is the worst..", i whispered while walking outside my room. It was completely dark geez..

Then later on i heard a crying sound again, and i think it came from Minah's room wth. I gently knocked into her room. "Who's there? Jungkook-ah? Help me please..", I heard her voice inside. My eyes got big then quickly opened the door and got inside her room to see her sitting in the very corner of her bed. I kneeled in front of her and grabbed both of his shoulder then she looked at me widened eyes, i can see her eyes clearly because she was not wearing glasses. "What happened to you!?" I asked with full of concern and i don't know why.

*Minah's point of view:

"What happened to you!?" He asked me. And i can see his eyes were full of concern. Why? "I-I'm scared.." I stuttered. "In what?" He asked again. "D-dark.." i quietly said and i can't stop my tears from flowing. "Don't be. I'm already here.." He said and i can't help but to hug him tight. I can't think straight anymore and i don't care. I just want a help..

*Taehyung's point of view:

She then hugged me so tight when i said those and i can't help but to hug her back. What the fck is going on. This is not me!

After a few seconds , i can't hear any noise comming from her. And i'm guessing she's already asleep. So what i did is to lay her properly on her bed. "I guess you're really scared", i whispered. I was about to get up but she grabbed my wrist so i looked at her again. "Please don't.. don't leave me Taehyung-ah..", she mumbled in her sleep. Is she dreaming of me? I just waited her to fall asleep again before going back to the guest room. I hope she can forget about this tomorrow damn it.