4 : 1st Kingka's Command

*Minah's point of view:

I was about to enter the bathroom but the 5th Queenka just blocked my way. Here she goes again. "I heard that the Bangtan sleep over your house?", She said while looking at her nails. "And so? You heard it already so you don't need to ask me anymore. Move", I said but she didn't move away, instead she rolled her eyes on me then she stepped on my feet making me flinch. "Why? You wanna fight?", she smirked. "Can you just please move? Stop acting like you are strong when you're not. You look pathetic", I said.

"You btch!", she slapped me hard. "Taehyung is mine stop dreaming! You're not even that pretty!", the 5th Queenka shouted at me, i just glared at her. I don't have any powers to fight them back. "What are you glaring at? Did you got laid??! You bitch?!", She then slapped me again while the other students doesn't even bother to help me. What do i expect? It's the Queenka.

"Don't you ever say that to me. Take them back", i stood up then warned her. I've had enough on this. "Why? Are you shy? Don't be, because you're a bitch!!", after saying those words, the next thing i did just shocked me too. I just slapped her.. Even more harder making the other students gasp in suprise. "Shibal..HOW DARE YOU HOE!!!!", She shouted then grabbing my hair on a fist and dragged me to the bathroom.

*Taehyung's point of view:

As we were walking thru the hallway of the school, i noticed there was a crowd in the girl's bathroom. Jimin noticed it too. "What was happening in there?", Jimin asked. "Don't mind it. Let's just go i'm hungry.", Yoongi said. "You guys just go first. I just want to see what's happening in there, it seems so fun", Jimin laughed. "Okay, just hurry up", Namjoon said then continued on his path with his kids behind him. "You want to stay too?", Jimin asked me and i just nodded.

*Minah's point of view:

"Punch her!",
"Pull the hair!",
"Whooooo!",
"Rip her blouse HAHA!",

"Stop it please!", I shouted when the 5th Queenka and her tails started to rip my school uniform. "Shut the hell up!", She shouted back while laughing. "Fck you!", I shouted again taking her in surprise. "What did you say!?", She then slapped me hard again. I just feel that i already have many bruises in my arms and legs and i can feel the pain in my cheeks. "Film it!!", She commanded then the other students started to get their phones. 'This is not good..Taeyeon eonni where are you..' i just closed my eyes while taking the hits they were throwing at me. Then it got silent and i can't feel someone hitting me anymore. "O-oppa..", i heard the Queenka mumbled and i just opened my eyes to see what's happening. It's Taehyung and Jimin. "What the hell are you doing?", Jimin glared at the Queenka and her tails. "Just punishing her! Because she's a bi--", "You don't have a rights to punish her!!", Taehyung suddenly shouted then the other students started to whisper to each other. What is this Kim Taehyung..

"What? So you're protecting this bitch? Why? Because you both slept in the same bed!?", The queenka shouted and Taehyung just smirked at her. "So what if there's something happened between us? I'm just telling you this again, everything i do is not on your bussiness. You're not even my girlfriend you small headed", Taehyung said. What the hell he just said????!!! "What!?", shocked Jimin said.

" As a 1st Kingka, i command that no one should ever hurt Jeon Minah. Because i should be the only one to do that to her. Y'all should take a note on this or else i will kick you out on this school. Now get back to your rooms.", Taehyung said and in just a snap, the crowd were gone. What in the world is he doing!? "This is unbelievable Kim Taehyung! You're using your position for this bitch!?", The 5th Queenka said but Taehyung acted like he didn't heard it and he just walked out on the scene. This bastard. "You okay Minah?", Jimin asked me while patting my back. "I-I'm okay..", i answered at him. "Let's go to the clinic", He said and helped me to stand up but i fall down again. I can't feel my legs geez.

"Just let me carry you. Don't move okay?", Jimin said. And before i can say any words, he just carried me in a bridal style then giving back my glasses that i dropped earlier. "N-no.. I can walk p-put me down..", I said but he doesn't listen, he just continued to walk. Park Jimin....