Chapter 10: It Happened

Cassie's Pov

"So, Cassie what do you do," Isabella Chad's mom asked? I am a nurse, I work at the Francischian Hospital in town. "That's lovely dear my younger brother is a doctor there," she said. Really, I said curioulsy, who? "Dr. Houser he started a couple of months ago, he just moved from L.A," Isabella said. I actually work for him, he is very nice. Although, I did mention him once to Chad, he never told me he was his uncle, I said kind of upset with him.

"We will talk about that later my love, for now my parents are here and were enjoying there company," he spoke. Ok, is all I said. I started eating my food and hadn't realized how hungry I was until I ate the first bite. Mmmm... I said out loud. "It is quite good dear isn't it," Chad's mom said. I went for a roll and all of the sudden I didn't feel so good. I quickly stood up and ran to the nearest restroom. Chad stood up after me and apologized on my behalf. He came in the restroom seeing me crouched down. He came behind me and held my hair, as the food came up and in to the toliet. "Are you alright my love," Chad said halfway smiling.
Why is he smiling, I just threw up for peep sakes. Baby I don't feel so good, I said crying because my stomach hurts. "Cass I can take you to my room so you can lie down, does that sound good?" Ya, I said still crying. He picked me up and took me upstairs, to his room.

Please Chad stay with me... stay with me. I repeated while, grabbing his shirt, pulling him towards me. "Cass let me tell my parents and I'll be back up here soon!" He kissed me on the forehead and went back down. He came back up with warm rag which he folded it, then placed it on my forehead. "I love you so much Cassie, he said while getting in to bed with me. I will try to make you happy as best as I can. Sometimes I might come off as aggressive but that's because I love you too much. Forgive me my love and promise you will stay with me no matter what, Chad said surprising me.

I should get sick more often, I thought to myself. "Chad I love you too and I'm not going anywhere." He rubbed my belly until I fell asleep, smiling. He's so weird at times, I thought just before a drifted off to sleep.

Authors Note:
What do you think of Chad being nice to Cassie? Is there a reason why he's being so sweet?

Is it weird that Cassie only thinks she's sick, since she is a nurse?