1.8

ØØØØ

ØØØØ

AMBER WAS SHAKEN awake by Steve as they approached their destination, he had his helmet on and was ready to leave. Amber quickly stood up and walked to the exit of the quinjet alongside Steve. The quinjet landed and Steve and Amber hopped out and began walking towards the other edge that was overlooking Helens lab.

"Two minutes, stay close" He said into the comma, watching the lab like a hawk.

"You think you could super speed me over there?" He asked Amber,

Amber looked uncertain, "I can try, I can't carry you, so grab on" she said extending her arm out towards him.

He took it and she sped off towards the lab, Steve had to keep his eyes closed out of dizziness. Amber stopped running abruptly as they entered the lab. Steve stood for a second or two catching his breath but followed hastily after her.

"Dr. Cho" Steve called out, crouching down beside her limp body, Helen looked at him in despair, she was clutching a bullet wound in her side. Amber quickly grabbed a cloth and applied pressure to the wound,

"He's uploading himself into the body" Helen said breathlessly,

"Where?" Steve said sternly,

Helen shook her head slightly, Steve went to move away but Helen grabbed him,

"The real power is in the cradle, the gem... it's power is uncontainable. You can't just blow it up, You have to get the cradle to Stark" She told him.

"First I have to find it" He said calmly,

"Go" She said, as Steve ran off,

Amber searched for something that looked like painkillers and gave them to Helen, "Take these it'll weaken the pain" she said before speeding off to find Steve.

Once Amber caught up with Steve he was talking on the comms, "You guys copy that?" He asked,

"We did" Clint confirmed from the quinjet, "Right above you Cap, in the loop by the bridge. It's them, we have three with the cradle and one in the cab, I can take out the driver",

"Negative" Amber replied through the comms climbing up a metal ladder onto the highway, "that truck crashes, the gem could level the city".

"We need to draw out Ultron" Steve said, taking a few steps back,

Amber copied him and they started running towards the edge jumping onto the top of the truck. Amber slowed her fall by using her telekinesis to stabilize her.