Annabeth

I don't know if any of you has ever tried getting your head hammered into the ground over and over again. Just let me give you an answer on how it actually feels like there is those carton starts for your eyes like you see in old American cartoons when the character's hit his/her head, your head feels like your brain actually hits your skull. The dude who was hammering my head over and over again was sitting on my shoulder blades, I couldn't really get myself out of this one, could I? Nope, and it didn't seem like the dude wanted to kill me, just turn my brain into porridge oats, doesn't sound like a fun and great activity for the children? Yes, I think so (NOT) too. 

I could feel that someone pulled the guy away from me. Everything was just dizzy, nothing was clear for my eyes. I could hear a neck break, then how it got ripped off. I could smell the blood, which was thick in my nose. I felt arms get me back on my feet again. The familiar smell of Leather, Woody Notes and Indian Patchouli, made me instantly feel safe. The dizziness disappeared. I  looked up at Brandon. " Annabeth look out!" He yelled. His hands pulled me behind me and then I heard a man's voice screaming " Mortuus. " Bradon fell to the ground. His lifeless body was laying on the ground. I could feel the rage burn in me. I turned in my wolf form. The man hadn't seen me come, I came behind him.  In one jump I was over him, he didn't get the chance to open his mouth before I had torn his throat out with my teeth.  

When I got to Brandon's lifeless body, I felt my heart sink down into my stomach.  He looked so young laying there, with his blue-green eyes steering out in the air. I got down on my knees. I took his still warm hand. He felt so alive still but yet it was only a matter of time before the body temperature to drop and the bacterias in his body would start to decompose his body. I could feel a lump in my throat. I could feel how the tears were starting to block my view. I felt hands on my back. I looked up it was Stephan. He pulled me up. I didn't fight I couldn't it was like every muscle in my body was just paralyzed with griefed. " He is dead, " that was the only word there came out of my mouth. " I know Annabeth," Stephan said as he quickly pulled me away and got the entry of where we should meet the others.