2

WOAH DAT CLIFF HANGERR gihi
most of these chapters are gonna be kinda short so tell me if you want me to make it longer next time!
_______________________________

//BTW ALL DA CHAPTERS ARE GONNA BE NORMAL POV admin got tired of typin dat...//

Juvia eyed the girl who intruded her space even though she was at the bar and Nina was at the door.

After her frail voice said that the guild stopped everything and stared at the girl. Nina had long light green hair that went to her back and she wore a light blue hoodie with a little sparkles and a skirt to her mid-thigh. //not the kind of thing admin wheres but i think dis ish girly... right?//

Her shoes were plain high tops and had a leather braclet. Nina had a clipboard in her hands and a pen in her hoodie pocket.

"Hah? You want stripper boy to be a model? Who payed you to come here?" Natsu stifled a laugh..

"M-My boss sent me to come for Gray Fullebuster" //or is it Fullbuster?// Nina blushed over the fact that he stripped, since he was shirtless.

"Who's you're boss?" Gray walked up to the girl. "U-Um this is her" She pulled out a picture of her boss in her clipboard.

She looks cute... Gray stared at the picture until Juvia walked up behind him. "Gray-sama?"

"Huh? Oh, hey Juvia. What do you think of me becoming a model?" Gray asked.

//This is Say I Love You all over again! *^* O///O//

"Juvia thinks this is a good opportunity to try it out. But Gray-sama won't leave Juvia, right?" Juvia said worried. "Of course not. I promise" Gray pecked her cheek and talked with the intern.

Juvia nervously walked over to Lucy, Erza, Levy, and Mirajane at the bar. "Does Gray-sama think that Nina's boss is cute?" Juvia said quietly but loud enough for the group to hear.

"What? Really? Why do you think that?" Lucy asked, turning around to face her. "Well, Juvia heard Gray-sama whisper 'cute' when Nina showed her the picture." Juvia held her head low.

"Oh Juvia, you know Gray wouldn't cheat on you. And you trust him right? So you know he wouldn't break your heart like he did last time" Lucy said the last part a little louder so Gray could here.

"Yeah Juvia, cheer up! Gray wouldn't do that to you anyway. He loves you, so go with that and go to the photo shoot to see Gray. If he sees you there, he might just care for you more." Levy smiled and patted Juvia's shoulder.

"Plus if Gray ever broke your heart again I would beat the ice outta him" Erza said, still eating cake.
"You two are perfect together. And I would help Erza if she needs a beating to Gray. If he ever dumps you again I swear I would break every part of him" Mirajane said with a kind smile.

"Oh! When is the interviewer going to get here?" Lucy asked. Master just laughed.

"Master? When are they getting here?" Erza asked, looking up at the elf-sized Master.

"That is the interviewer. Or she was here for a job request" Master said, still giggling.

"Wait, so we did all this for nothing?" Levy said a little disappointed.

"Ah don't worry Shrimp. You still look good to me" Gajeel appeared and put an arm around Levy.

"Thanks Gajeel"

Juvia was still looking down, feeling uneasy. Lucy spotted the aura and hugged Juvia. "Don't worry Juvia. Trust him. He won't do anything bad to you" Lucy smiled and went to talk with Natsu.