4

Okay chapter three i did pretty quick.... but oh well. Enjoy chapter 4

_______________________________

Gray sat in his chair, his face depressed and full of sorrow. "Told you Gray" James scolded and walked out of the guild.

"That is not what a man does..." Elfman said fairly quiet. "Eh? Don't listen to them Gray-sama! You're as perfect as always!" One of the girls said and Gray chuckled.

"I need to get ready for the next shoot." Gray said and got up, walking from the crowd and into the same spot they did last time.

"Gray! So you came!" Kiana greeted him with a warm smile, since she didn't see Juvia around.

"Yeah. Let's just get this over with." Gray said a little gloomy and went into the changing room.

"Gray, where's that Juvia girl?" Kiana asked before her entered the room.

"I don't want to talk about it, but to cut it short, we broke up" Gray said with a monotone voice and slammed the door shut.

Kiana silently was jumping inside and cheered. Now that the rain mage was gone, she can finally have Gray to herself.

Gray came out in his outfit and got ready for his shoot. Today was casual, so Gray was wearing a tough guy outfit. A slightly tight tank top with a hoodie and jeans with high tops. Since Gray was in his gloomy mode, it made him look like he was acting cool.

"Okay! The day's photo shoot is over!" Kiana yelled and everyone started picking up their things. "Gray, you looked cool out there" Kiana winked and smiled. Gray waved, then walked off to the guild.

Kiana cheered silently that he responded.

****

Erza, Natsu, Lucy, Levy, and Happy stayed at Juvia's place, partying and eating all Juvia's food.

"Hey Juvia?" Levy asked, sitting on her bed.

"What is it Levy-san?" Juvia smile and sat next to her. "Why did you give up your love with Gray?" Levy asked, a look of depression on her face. "Juvia knew someone would eventually ask Juvia that question" She sighed and continued.

"Gray... He has not been kind to Juvia in the past. Gray would ignore Juvia, push Juvia away, call Juvia annoying, not even thinking about how Juvia feels like. Gray is a stubborn conceited ice brat that would not ever love" Juvia huffed and Natsu gave her a high-five.

"You go girl! Oh, and so that means you're on my team when I fight with Gray right?" Natsu got his hopes up.

"Sure, why not." Juvia shrugged.

"Yes! Thanks Juvia!" Natsu smiled and walked over to Lucy.

"But then why did Gray come for you?" Levy continued after giggling.

"Juvia has been thinking about it. Juvia thinks Gray has felt guilty for what Gray did to Juvia. So that's why Gray wanted Juvia back after 2 years. He felt guilty. Gray never loved Juvia. Juvia knew she shouldn't have trusted Gray. What a liar." Juvia continued scoffing and crossed her arms.

"Wow, you really did think about this Juvia. I never thought of that. But I can imagine Gray doing that" Levy pictured Gray lying to Juvia in her head.

"Yeah, Gray is a baka. I never trust him with the little things he tells." Erza said and found some cake in Juvia's fridge.

"I really didn't think Gray would do that. I mean sure he act like a tough guy but he has a soft side doesn't he?" Lucy said.