3

PART THREE!!! yeahhhh

_______________________________

The next day Juvia went to the guild, they had already heard what happened at the practice shoot.

"So that girl was such a pain in the ass right? I say we kick her butt" Erza said, eating cake.

"Yeah, if she bothers you just tell Gray." Lucy said, agreeing with Erza. "But what if Gray-sama doesn't believe Juvia?" Juvia asked, worry spreading on her face.

"Don't worry. He'll believe anything you say. Unless you prank him" Natsu came up to the group. "Natsu, aren't you going to fight with Gray?" Levy looked over Natsu's shoulder to see girl's smothering Gray. "Oh..."

"Yeah, ever since his 'practice shoot' photos came out all the girls were like that." Natsu said. "Juvia is still worried."

Erza patted Juvia's shoulder. "It's alright. He probably hasn't told them he has a girlfriend."

"But they've been like that for 2 hours" Natsu pointed out. "What?" Juvia looked at Natsu, tears almost falling out. "Gray-sama doesn't care that Juvia is his girlfriend?" Juvia sat down in disbelief, and the tears stated falling.

"Oh, that bastard. He's gonna get it!" Erza stood up and left her strawberry cake, which Natsu secretly finished.

Erza stormed over to Gray and through every girl that was in her way out. "Grayy!" Erza had a devilish aura surrounding her again. When Mirajane found out, she joined in to.

"Gray, lay off of these old hags!" Mirajane scolded and all the girls that were with Gray gasped in insult. "You have Juvia! Your girlfriend!" Erza yelled the last part louder.

"Oh yeah, Juvia..." Gray had an I-don't-care look. Erza slapped him. "Ow!" The girl gasped and were all trying to see if he was alright, but Erza and Mirajane glared at them and they backed away like little puppies.

Mirajane slapped him after Erza and scolded at him. This is a sudden deja vu moment...

"Go away, I was in the middle of telling a story" Gray waved them away and the girls gathered around him again. He hasn't even noticed that Juvia ran out the guild, crying her heart out.

"If I were Juvia, I would have broken up with him already" Natsu said, his hand on his hip and giving Gray an oh-no-you-didn't look.

"Agreed" Levy, Erza, Mirajane, and Lucy said in unison.

"Come one guys, let's go comfort Juvia" Erza said and they all ran out the guild, around the giant group of girls.

James was standing by, watching the whole thing. He walked through the group of girls an went up to Gray. "What did you do to Onee-san?" James yelled at him. "I did nothing to her" Gray said innocently.

"Really? Cause it looks like you're ignoring her and not caring about her." James put his hand on his hip.

"No, I haven't ignored her. She's right over-" Gray stopped and wondered where the water mage was. "Where did she go?" Gray asked in realization.

"While you were telling stories with your little girl gang, Juvia was heartbroken that you didn't care about her and ran off. Erza and the rest are trying to find her while you're sitting here doing nothing" James explained and punched him in the face.

"That's for hurting my Onee-san" James walked off satisfied. Elfman walked up to James. "You are a man! Gray is not the man!" Elfman yelled but Gray hadn't noticed.

"Gray-sama! Are you alright?" A voice said behind him. Gray quickly turned around, hoping it was Juvia, but it was another one of his fans. "Yeah, I'm okay... But back to the story!" Gray continued like nothing happened.