6

okay i don know waht else to write

_______________________________

"Gray?!"

*******

Gray and Kiana were walking around the tree and Gray was shocked at what just happened. Juvia just kissed Lyon square on the lips.

"Juvia?"

"Gray?!"

"What are you doing with him?!" Gray was furious. "Lyon-sama asked for a kiss since Juvia rejected his offer of a date, so Juvia did" She said like it was obvious.

"Don't call Lyon that!" Gray snapped.

"Oh? This just got dirty" Kiana mumbled to herself.

"Why can't Juvia? Gray can't tell Juvia what to do" She crossed her arms and glared at him.

"Juvia, you are mine! You can't go smooching with Lyon!" Gray tackled Juvia down. "What is Gray doing? Why is Gray jealous?" Juvia panicked a little.

"I'm not jealous!" Gray punched Juvia. "What are you-" Lyon was interrupted.

"Shut up Lyon!" Gray jumped on Lyon and threw him to a sakura tree. He was knocked out. Juvia took this chance to hold Gray back from behind.

Juvia got him in a headlock, but Gray got free. "Gray? What are you doing?!" Juvia jumped back. Kiana was just watching from behind. Her snickering was barely heard.

"You broke up with me, but I won't let you go with Lyon" Gray's face was angry and malicious.

"Gray...?" Juvia was shocked an scared. She has never seen Gray like this in her life.

"Gray can't control Juvia. Go away" Juvia glared at Gray, yet her quivering wouldn't stop. "Juvia!" Gray ran to her and tackled her down. Juvia threw him off, but Gray kicked her stomach. "Gray...." Juvia winced.

Gray threw another punch to her face. She blocked, but it bruised her arms.

He punched again and got her stomach. While Gray was roughing Juvia up, Kiana was smirking and snickering. "Looks like that potion I put in his water works" Kiana mumbled.

Lyon was awake when he heard what Kiana said. He was angered. Lyon stomped to Kiana and punched her down. "Why you-!"

"Stop Gray, now! Juvia's going to get killed!" Lyon grabbed her collar. "But their having fun" Kiana wiped the blood from her lip and laughed.

"Bastard...." Lyon stared at the fight, thinking he shouldn't intervene. Juvia was getting punched and kicked everywhere.

"Gray!!" Juvia exclaimed as he threw another kick to her stomach. Suddenly, her leg started stinging and hurting all over. "Is this Ghost Body?" Juvia mumbled and held her leg. Juvia stood up, and stared at Gray.

Gray kicked her leg, and she screamed in agony. He kicked her face and Juvia coughed blood.

Juvia was hurting all over. Gray kept hurting Juvia even though he didn't want to let her go.

Why Gray?

He stomped on her arm when she was down and Juvia screamed. "How does the pain feel? My heart was broken because of you" Gray spit on her face.

Juvia whimpered. Gray kicked her over and she hit the tree. "Aggh!"

"Okay, I think Gray has had enough fun." Kiana said and took out another potion. The fumes spread, and Gray smelled it, but didn't stop.

"What?! Why isn't he stopping?!" Kiana let more of the fumes, but Gray still harassed Juvia. He kept kicking and punching, not stopping.

"Gray! Stop it! You'll kill her!" Kiana exclaimed, worried that he would kill her. She took a knife from her sleeve and threw it at Gray. Juvia saw this coming, and it was aiming for his head. With all the strength she had, she jumped and the knife impaled her, going through her stomach.

She landed with a thud. Right at that moment, Gray snapped back into reality. What he saw was horrifying.

"Did.... Did I do this?" Gray stared at the blood pool underneath Juvia. He fell to his knees and laid Juvia on his lap. "Juvia? Juvia!" Gray shook her, but her eyes were shut.

"I'm so sorry Juvia! Wake up!" Kiana ran to Gray.

"Gray, take her to the hospital!" Kiana exclaimed and Gray carried Juvia, running and crying on her frail body.

Lyon stood there, frozen. He didn't know what to believe, but Chelia found him standing there, and dragged him back to the guild.

At the hospital, Gray cried on Juvia, seeing her unconscious on the bed. Kiana walked behind him and put her hand on his shoulder. "What Kiana?" Gray grumpled.

"There's something I have to tell you" Kiana looked down, feeling incredibly guilty.

"Well?" Gray waited for her response.

"I... um... I put a revenge potion in your water so that you would hate Juvia," Kiana confessed. "What?!" Gray exclaimed and stood up.

"Why would you"

"I'm sorry Gray. It's just that I like you, but you apparently still like Juvia" Kiana looked down. "That's where you're wrong"

Kiana looked up. "Huh?"

"I love her"

"But there's more" Kiana told Gray.

"What?" Gray looked at Kiana shocked. "Before you hurt Juvia too badly, I tried to get you back to normal. It got to you, but you didn't stop. I tested the potion and everything should have worked. Are you sure that you didn't do some of this yourself?" Kiana asked and Gray's eyes widened.

"So... It was my fault..." Gray had tears coming, and he sat down next to Juvia. He cried on her, sobbing and sniffling. "Why didn't I stop?..."

Gray bawled his eyes out, and Kiana left to give him some privacy. He continued crying for the night, and nothing could ease his pain.

Nothing.