Chapter 3

After we finished up with the text book reading i was sad to hear that the bell rang which meant i had to leave his class. i just loved the look of his everything. me and holly packed up our stuff and exited the class with the rest of the students. as i was walking out of the class room i hear the same voice say my name again. at that moment i felt my heart drop.

"Ally, can you come to my desk for a moment please?" "yes sir" i responded. Deep inside me i hoped i would be calling him sir again, but not in this form of matter. i walked back to his desk and stood in front of his name plate. I was so nervous i could feel myself shaking.

"Are you ok Ms. Rider? Your shaking something terrible." he said sounding concerned. "Oh i'm fine" i responded. "Are you sure?" i loved how worried the tone in his voice sounded. it made me feel, safe. "Yes i'm fine. thankyou" "Ok" he responded "well i called you back to my desk because i wanted to ask you if you would like to stay some extra time, to catch up on the parts you missed in class while you were" he paused. "daydreaming?" he asked questioning sounding confused. "oh yea, sorry about that" i apologized, still feeling myself shaking.

every time i look at this man i just feel myself go limp. And i just met him today. I've never seen him before in my life and i already feel like i am gaining some sort of feelings for this man. But i can't do that. i can't let that happen. That is totally and utterly illegal in so many ways. He could go to jail, if he even thought of me in that way. But i highly doubt that.

The only man in my life that has ever even talked to me was my father. But he was gone. And i had to face that fact. Sadly, as much as i didn't want to, i had to . i had to move on.

As it sat down in a desk at the front of the room, i reread the 1st 2 paragraphs in the textbook that i missed. When i finished that, i answered the 3 questions on the side asking me what i had read about. When i finished that, i walked back up to Mr. Carters desk and set my paper and the textbook down. "Thankyou for letting me stay Mr. Carter." i said. "Anytime" he responded. "Let me write you a note as to why you are late for Math class."

"Thankyou" i said as he handed me the paper. As i walked out, i could feel his eyes on me. Usually i would have felt very awkward in that position, but a part of me wished that would have happened when i left. I walked out, shut the door behind me and let out a sigh of relief, from all of the tension in that room. I couldn't wait to see him again tomorrow.