Chapter 25

*Ally's point of view*

I wake up to my alarm going off at 5:30. I roll out of bed, and turn on the shower. As I wait for the shower to heat up, Noah comes in with a cup of coffee. "Good morning babe, I brought you some coffee." I thank him and take a sip. I set the cup on the sink and jump in the shower. As I wash the shampoo out of my hair, I feel arms wrap around my stomach. I turn around and find Noah standing behind me with a grin on his face. "I thought id jump in real quick with you" he smiles. "plus, I have been waiting to do this." he whispers in my ear as he starts slowly kissing my neck while rubbing the sensitive spot just below my belly button. "Noah" I breathe. "its 5:30 in the morning. At least let me finish my coffee." I chuckle. "I cant wait that long. I need you now." he eagerly says. "What has gotten into you?" I turn around facing him. "I don't know. I just have this sudden urge to need you."

I have that feeling all the time. But not at 5:30 in the morning. My body isn't even fully awake right now. "Later. I just need some time to wake up" I smile, kissing his chin. I turn back around finishing up washing my hair. I hear Noah step out of the shower without any warning. He couldn't possibly be upset with me?

I step out and wrap a towel around my body, wringing my hair out. "Noah?" I call out of the bathroom. "I'm busy" he calls back. I walk into the bedroom and fins him sitting at his desk typing on his computer. The clock reads 5:49. It didn't seem like I was in there for 20 minutes.

"Are you ok?" I ask resting my hand on his shoulder using my other hand to hold my towel up. "Fine" he says standing up and closing his laptop. He walks out of the room and closes the door behind him. I have only ever seen him close a door once. And that was the first time we had sex. He doesn't even close the door when he uses the bathroom.

When I finish getting ready I walk downstairs and grab my bag. I start to walk out of the door and Noah grabs my arm pulling me back hard.

"where do you think you're going?"

"i'm leaving. I have class"

"but i'm your ride"

"I can walk today i'm ok thanks."

I kiss his cheek and walk out the door with my head held high. I stood my ground and started walking to class. Half way down the street Noah pulls up behind me. "Get in" he scolds me. "No thanks" I say not making eye contact. "Ally stop being childish and get in the damn car!" he yells. He is really testing my patience this morning.

"what makes you think you can all of a sudden tell me what to do?" I yell back. More mad than ever. I don't know who he thinks he is but he is not gonna get mad because I didn't want to have sex with him at 5:30 in the morning and then try to boss me around. Not happening Noah Carter.

"Ally please" he pleads. As much as I want to cave, I cant. I have to stand my ground. "Noah I said im fine. Im perfectly fine walking. Your going to be late for class. Just get going. You'll see me in 15 minutes. "Fine. I love you" he drives off not giving me a chance to respond.

I decide to cut through the ally way on Millers Blvd to save some time. The ally way seemed to be more cold than the rest of the street. I walk past a group of men smoking, and as I walk by I catch them looking me up and down. I start to walk a little faster as they start to follow me. "Where are you going so early in the morning pretty little thing?" one of the men shout. I ignore them and keep up my fast pace. I should have taken that ride with Noah. The man catches up to me and push me up against the cold brick building. "I asked you a question didn't I?" he spits causing his group of buddies to chuckle. "yea he asked you a question" one of the men say with a cigarette in his mouth. His breathe smells like vodka and cigars. Not a very pleasant smell.

"none of your business" I spit back pushing him off of me. "Well I can easily make it my business if that's what you would like" he starts kissing my neck sliding his cold hands up my skirt. "Please!" I yell trying to push him off of me again. This time he seems much stronger. His lips move down to my chest and his hands are in my underwear. Tears fall down my face as I try to force this discusting man off of me. His group of friends pull out a camera and start waving it up and down my body. "Say hi to the camera sexy mama" he laughs. Their words and actions repulse me and there is nothing I can do about it. As he unbuttons my shirt, I bite his hand as hard as I can and not letting go.

"Ow! you bitch!" he screams, punching me in the face. Hard.

I can taste the blood in my mouth as I lick my lips. He throws me down to the ground, throwing my bookbag across the concrete along with my phone. Instead of finishing the buttons, he rips my shirt open and grasps my boobs. He climbs on top of me and I knee him as hard as I can in the crotch. He falls off of me and run as fast as I can. Not caring to grab any of my things.

When I arrive at school, I go to the bathroom and wash up. My skirt is half way unzipped, my hair is knotted, and half way up and half way down at this point. I have 2 broken buttons at the bottom of my shirt but I do what buttons I have back up and try to fix my hair as much as possible. There is no hiding the bruises on my face and legs. The bruises on my legs hurt the most from being thrown to the ground so hard.

I just decide to go with what changes I attempted to make to my appearance and walk to homeroom. Noah's class.

Fuck.

Noah.

What am I gonna tell Noah?