Chapter 16

I woke up in the middle of a dream around 2:30 a.m. I jumped up and it immediately woke Noah up. "Are you ok baby?" he said rubbing my back. "Yeah, just a dream" ,"tell me about it" he responded yawning. I could see he was tired, so I decided I would just tell him about it tomorrow. "That can wait for another time" I said.

I turned over to the side so I was facing him, and I started to gently stroke his hair,  until he fell completely back to sleep. Then I turned on my back, and went back to sleep hoping the dream didn't start where it left off. I started to doze off and fell back into a deep sleep.

Like always, I woke up to the smell of Noah cooking breakfast. This time he wasn't cooking eggs. he was cooking pancakes and sausage. I could tell by the smell. 'That is new' I thought to myself as i was walking down the stairs. I came up behind Noah and wrapped my arms around him. "Good morning sweetheart" he said turning around and kissing me. He pressed his lips firmly against mine.

"Mmm, Good morning. Watcha cookin?" I asked, even though I already knew. "Pancakes and sausage! Hope your hungry." "starving" I responded. I turned around and walked toward the fridge. As I grabbed the milk, someone came up behind me and put their hands around my mouth. I screamed, alarming Noah. "Hey! Let go of her!" He yelled running toward me. The intruder turned around and punched Noah in the face.

He fell to the ground, and reached in the cupboard, grabbing a gun. Noah walked in front of the intruder and held the gun to him. "let her go or I will shoot you in the FUCKING face!" he yelled. The intruder took his hand off my mouth and put his hands in the air. Tears started running down my face as I ran over to Noah. The intruder ran out the door at the sound of the police sirens down the street. Our neighbor had called the cops because of the screaming.

Noah put the gun on the counter and held me tightly. "Are you ok baby?" he said. I could hear the quivering in his voice. "Yes, thanks to you" he lifted me up and carried me upstairs, still having my arms wrapped around him in fear of letting go. We still didn't know who the intruder was and why he was there.

I wasn't wearing anything but a shirt and underwear as usual. He carried me up to the bedroom into the bathroom. He lifted my shirt up and pulled my underwear off and turned the shower on extra hot. I needed a nice hot shower with Noah.

Noah's point of view

As I pulled her shirt off, I just stared at her admiring her so much. I couldn't stand the fact that if I wasn't there, I could of lost her.

I turned the shower on, and stepped in. I just picked her up and held her against the wall kissing her neck. I couldn't tell if she was in the mood for sex or not. She looked traumatized. I didn't blame her. So I just held her. Right now we were just lost in the moment and that's all we cared about. I loved her with all my heart that it hurt. I couldn't lose her. EVER.

I don't know what I would do, or how I would live as I held her. Her arms were wrapped around my neck and her legs were wrapped around me waist. I loved the feeling of her holding me tightly, like she was never going to let go. I hoped she never does. She started kissing my neck and playing with my hair. Maybe she was in the mood for something a little more interesting, but I didn't move to fast.

Ally's point of view

i wanted more of him right now. but i didn't know if he wanted to. so i just started kissing his neck and playing with his hair. i moved my hands down  and started rubbing his back. his hands moved down to my butt and started massaging. Which caused a intense but quiet moan to escape me. His neck kisses moved over to my lips. He put his tongue in my mouth, and we started to kiss intensely. He turned the shower off, and carried me over to the bed.

He laid me down, and hovered over my naked body. He adjusted his erection at my entrance and slowly started moving in and out. He wasn't aggressive which I liked. We continued to kiss intensely, and the movement of our bodies matched. A loud moan escaped my lips, causing him to groan in pleasure. I love how safe he makes me feel.

I kind of got lost in the chapter! i know this one is longer than my other ones! do you like longer or shorter chapters? feel free to leave some feedback!

Did you expect the intruder? their life can't be completely perfect hahaha. comment what you think will happen next or what you would like to see! ideas are always appreciated! love you guys!!!
-xx chase